Tempest

Events 2013 Corrado Club, get your name down

Got my name down for a few events this year. Got to have something to look forward to throughout the year.:thumbleft:

Looking forward to making it to a few new events as well as the usual ones's. Will have another go at getting to Harewood this year!!!! Hopefully being a bit more successful!!

just joined the ccgb so i can register for the events :) looking forwards to the holland trip

Just put my name down for a few, I may even join you guys for the Dutch trip. But I didn't see Stoner Park on there, is there a clash, or dates not confirmed yet ?

Stonor Park date not confirmed yet, but hopefully soon (most likely 2/6/2013).

Tempest

Just to let anyone who´s interested in joining on an international trip (eg. Roadstar in the Netherlands, 12-17 June 2013, see events calendar CCGB website) know, that Stena Line ferries are offering a good discount for bookings made during this month, January 2013, see here:

http://www.stenaline.co.uk/ferry/january-sale-jan3

Having myself booked my ticket for the Roadstar event back in December 2012, even though I used the special CCGB discount code, this offer is cheaper even :o

Tempest

Added Stonor to the events calendar on the CCGB site :) Date is Sunday, 2/6/2013.

Tempest

Gutted I've agreed to go to bugjam with a load of mates on the same weekend as the anniversary at Castle Combe!

I know it's a way off but will there be a club stand at Tatton as I can definately make that?

Waiting for Tatton to send details. But once done, yes, the idea is to get a clubstand.

Tempest

Tatton Park and international trip to Dissen/Germany end of August now added, too.

Tempest

Coventry Festival of Motoring 2013 starting to make noises, dates now set!

Full details and booking facility to follow hopefully week commencing 11/2/2013.

Tempest

hi all if anyone is thinking about going on the holland trip and hasnt booked yet i am trying to get together up to vsix people who would like to go in shares to get a group booking traveling from dover to dunkirk on the thursday as a group we could get crossings as cheap as £19 if you are interested please pm to arrange

Coventry Festival of Motoring (the Historic Vehicles Run!) now added to the events calendar. Get your names down :)

Tempest

Just a reminder: Saturday 20th July this year: Celebrating 25 years Corrados at Castle Combe, 39 Rados so far, see here for more: http://www.corradoclub.org/ccgb16/index.php?option=com_illbethere&controller=events&task=view&id=52&Itemid=202

Tempest

I've been watching the numbers on this and hoping we can get this fully booked, come people get ya names down, surely we can beat a measly 53 car turnout at Brooklands.

German Classic Car Show in Wigan on 11/8/2013 now added to the events calendar.

Need good support for this one, because it's a new show we're attending.

Tempest

London Ace cafe Vag night 26th February

i was at the last one and was the only corrado there... where are they all? lol

Also im trying to put a meet together for the London area based Corrados. please inbox me or check the thread relating to this event.

Im gonna plan it for a nice summers day. but would love to get ideas of numbers and more corrados involved!

London Ace cafe Vag night 26th February

i was at the last one and was the only corrado there... where are they all? lol

Also im trying to put a meet together for the London area based Corrados. please inbox me or check the thread relating to this event.

Im gonna plan it for a nice summers day. but would love to get ideas of numbers and more corrados involved!

Hi

I've posted a show in London at Crystal Palace May Bank HOLIDAY why not put your name down its free to those on the stand.

You pay to join the club.. and then you can register for events that the club have organised stands for by visiting the events page on the official site :)