clumpy1

Clumpy1's R32 (For sale on Ebay)

Love it James, always had a soft spot for a Cav. As mentioned, my old man had 5 one after another through the years so I've always been fond of them. Now get it out of the bloody rain!!!!:p

It is and has been for the last few hour's been in a dry garage mate don't fret :)

I'll let you have a drive mate when I see you next you deserve it :thumbleft: It totally surprised me how well it drove considering it is standard suspension wheel's etc ok it's 90bhp but nowaday's for daily driving do you really need any more? It only take's me 20 min's top to get to work and back. Wkend use I've got an R32 powered Corrado plenty I'm sure would prefer something different but then that's them not me??!! Suit's me bud :thumbleft:

Thank's for all the positive comment's

Edited by clumpy1

A wee pic from last wkend

[ATTACH]80202[/ATTACH]

RC's need a little more spacing out possibly? Undecided at mo !!

Thanks Daren I got them from BillCor all functions working couple of little bits to do then back out

Thx Rob also fitted daves short shifter new red rears new gutter trims and couple other bits

Yeah a lot of people would like a new set I just got lucky getting them and didn't pay a fortune for them either which was a bonus

Aye few wee bits to do first. I do really like the RC's trying to get used to short shifter is strange !

Ok little update been fixing a couple of stoney's bodges ready for an mot. 72b1ffffe836d858bc03187bb1f8bca4.jpg dreadfully refurbished steering rack why he thought you fill the boots with grease. On the plus side it kept the powder coated subframe in good nick just some localised touching up with hammerite on wish bones was required. Started earlier and felt great on ramp so much lighter will be left overnight to rule out any leaks. And the power steering pipes have been successfully secured to the rack using mk4 golf power steering pipe brackets.9dbc393728208c4017e30775af449afb.jpg not the best of pics tho.

Thx Daren but it's nowhere near the quality of some on here. By the way the steering rack in pic above is in the bin it has a good non leaking one on now (non leaking to be confirmed 2moro) Can't wait to get out for a blast again.

Looking nice under there James. I think you can go too far with the under side . Mine is similar , scrubbed engine and gearbox . It's nice to get it clean , shame we can't keep it that way . It will soon get dirty . Great to have powder coated parts for protection though .