Sign in to follow this  
bigpants baby

what corrado is this from?

i have an grey 94 interior in my c,the thing is it has a rear bench seat WITHOUT centre arm rest or any provision for warning triangle?

is this bit of a rare one?

it's uncommon, but not exactly rare...

It was fitted to the later models, although I'm not entirely sure which, I think it was only fitted to some of the 2.0 8v and 2.0 16V cars..

My grey interior that I've just punted had no armrest or warning triangle. My new black interior courtesy of VR6 is much nicer! 8)

My 1994 2.0 16v had grey interior, no arm rest, no first aid box, and no warning triangle. I don't think that its that rare unfortunately :(

on the later 2.0 16v's and 8v's the rear centre armrest became an optional extra tho it was standard on ALL UK-market VR6's,G60's and of course 1.8 16v's :wink:

First aid kit and warning triangle still came with the flat rear bench models and was kept in the boot with a mounting bracket on the left hand side of the boot by the lamp 8)

I though all facelift Corrados came with a height adjustable steering column and sunroof :? so did the 8v have a poverty spec as well a gutless engine? :roll: :?: