leon263

Scuttle trim plastic clips

Clip, 535 853 832 A 03C x 10 required, still available from the main dealer, around 70p each inc VAT.

Insert sleeve to sit in the windscreen lower framework, 535 853 837, classic part as of 01 Feb 12.

Clips ordered from the dealer@ 67p each and inserts from Classic Parts @27p each ........... to-day was a 'good Corrado' day. I only had the passenger side trim off and there were three missing there so I reckon 10 is probably correct, I ordered 10 anyhow.

Many thanks again to anyone who replied.

Sorry to dig up an old tread but anyone know if the clips are still available?

VW Classic parts still have the sleeves

Yes sleeves available but the white clips are not, this one has to be on the 3d print list . there was some on ebay about £50 for 5 I think from Germany and there orange .

Anyone have the means to print these I will purchase 10 off you . Cheers.

Template on here ready to print.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2972169

Or you can buy the set form here.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/VW-Corrado-Clip-Windschutzscheibe-Verkleidung-Befestigung-535853832A-/323836892270

The member off here that did the cup holders , bet he could knock these up think it was Bourbon.

Edited by Keyo

Yes sleeves available but the white clips are not, this one has to be on the 3d print list . there was some on ebay about £50 for 5 I think from Germany and there orange .

I think I've been offered these today for €40 but for 10, now that I've read that Im tempted to buy them, I've also got a mate with access to a 3d printer so might give him a shout as Ive found some 3d print files for the clips but without the pins. LONG!

I think I've been offered these today for €40 but for 10, now that I've read that Im tempted to buy them, I've also got a mate with access to a 3d printer so might give him a shout as Ive found some 3d print files for the clips but without the pins. LONG!

This seller in France sells them in singles if you only need a couple. Also got some over handmade obsolete stuff.

https://gryp-3d.com/produit/clips-baie-de-pare-brise-535853832a/

Ladies and gents this is a good find Ive actaullay just patted myself on shoulder lol.

Rear VR6 rear badge in red or any colour 20 euro

Front VR6 front badge in Red or any colour 40 euro

Fuse clips 5 euro

Binnacle trim corner covers 8 euro

Radiator buffers 3 euro

and more items

Happy days

https://gryp-3d.com/pieces-auto-collection-2-2-2/volkswagen/

Edited by Keyo

Mate, great find

Only negative is postage is 12 euro, so worth doing a group buy or getting a batch of parts at one time, might be free postage over a certain amount.

I would say this seller would be willing to re create a part if you sent it to them. I think that is how they have built thie catalogue.

Any part you order, you get to choose which colour off a colour chart like you get at dulux.

Edited by Keyo

Only negative is postage is 12 euro, so worth doing a group buy or getting a batch of parts at one time, might be free postage over a certain amount.

I would say this seller would be willing to re create a part if you sent it to them. I think that is how they have built thie catalogue.

Any part you order, you get to choose which colour off a colour chart like you get at dulux.

Great find, I've messaged them but I will require 10 at least as I've got to in situ but want to paint the whole panel and then replace them all.

Just an update on these clips , I spoilt my car yesterday to 10 of the scuttle clips as now on offer 1.40 E each rather then 5.40 E.

Also got myself 3 of the front grill bottom O rings as half price and a fuse clip for 5 Euro.

For that price I may just do the same

My exact thoughts mate. By the way Im heading up to Caffine and machine in Warwickshire if anyone is about this Sunday from Midday.

This French company actually states send your parts in to get recreated. These spring straight to mind.

Door screw caps

Tailgate push rod plate

Seat tilt handles

Bonnet trumpet set

Edited by Keyo