Swompy

Coleford Carnival of Transport April 1st

That time of year again. Get your names down if you would like to come along to this event.

Great family show in the heart of the Forest of Dean, great mix of cars not like the usual VW shows.

Details can be found through this link

http://www.colefordcarnivaloftransport.org/

Due to insurance purposes show places can only be offered to CCGB members but joining on the day is fine (Andy can you confirm I am correct?)

If its anything like last year then there are only 8 places available. Entries cost £2.50 per car on display (nothing really).

And not to break tradition food will most probably be provided by my mother! So for those of you coming let me know if your going to be alone or not so I can grantee enough to go around. :D

SO whos coming then? Register on here and also CCGB website

http://www.corradoclub.org/ccgb16/index.php?option=com_illbethere&controller=events&task=view&id=67&Itemid=202

I won't be in m car so extra place for some one.

1.Swompy

2.Cazzavr

3.GlosterOx

4.Lewvw

5.Vornwend

6.Ozowen

Edited by Swompy

Me too please Jake

What chance do you think there is for us to get a central spot this year?

I have sent the initial application form off but when the next stage is sent I will do my best to get us a better spot

Put me down Swompy. Meld is up at DG at the moment getting work done, she might be back with me for then if not I'll turn up in the shabby daily.

We're regulars with a decent turn out every time- about time they gave us a more central spot! 8)

You have been added :D

Dont worry will try my best to get us a better spot

---------- Post added at 6:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:06 PM ----------

Also added a link to register on the CCGB web site so those of you coming could you please add your names

Only 3 spaced filled by (clubstand application - because forms need to list cars and reg numbers) deadline. We´ll just extend the deadline :)

So, get your names down for this one, and then blag ;)

Tempest

Thanks Eric. I havnt heard anything yet but would imagine within the next week or so I will get an email.

So as Eric said can every one who wishes to go please fill in the form on the CCGB web site. Link in first post

Jake :)

Tempted to come along this year (again!!), will check to make sure nothing else is going on and get back to you Jake :)

I'm a maybe at the moment little difficult as bank holidays are a little busy for me but will keep you posted.

I'll be there for a look but unfortunately my Corrado has been in the garage for the past 3-4 years.

Nice on guys still havnt had the final form back yet but when I do will drop Ben and Chris a pm to double check you two can make it :)

Don't worry Rich mine is off the road too

I'll be there for a look but unfortunately my Corrado has been in the garage for the past 3-4 years.

Where abouts in Gloucester are you Rich?

I live in Quedgeley. What about you guys? Last weekend I moved the Corrado from my garage in Longhope over to Quedgeley on the back of a car transporter.

I worked out that its the first time its been outside in nearly 4 years!! I need to get some quotes for repairing small rust patches on the sill and rear wheel arch and I'll get it back on the road again!

I live in Quedgeley. What about you guys? Last weekend I moved the Corrado from my garage in Longhope over to Quedgeley on the back of a car transporter.

I worked out that its the first time its been outside in nearly 4 years!! I need to get some quotes for repairing small rust patches on the sill and rear wheel arch and I'll get it back on the road again!

I live in Linden, my next door neighbour but one has a Silver 16V too!! I am having some paint work done next week on mine so depending on the results could perhaps recommend somebody?

Ian.

Yeah that would be great mate. I have seen a red 16v in the road next to mine in Green Farm and white VR6 somewhere else in Quedgeley.

Bump.

Tickets have arrived today and I have 10 of them. SO only half the spaces have been filled!

Chris and Ben you guys coming?

Also out of the guys all ready coming will you be on your own or have company? Just need a rough idea for the number of people coming for the food ;)

Jake, not sure whether I'm going on my own or bringing Vaughan as well. He was saying the other day he may struggle to have his Storm ready :(

Where are we meeting?