Sign in to follow this  
Andy Brookes

Andy Brookes's Satin Silver VR6, its last journey...boohoo

Certainly seems to have lifted the car visually compared to my old 17's. Popped to Reading today to do some shopping with my other half and had lots of people checking out the car, never used to get such attention!

Thanks for all the kind comments about my new wheels today at Longleat. Did I tell anyone you cant get them anymore.......!

Sounds like you got them just in time! 8) Good job I posted those Canada pics up when I did eh? ;)

Did I tell anyone you cant get them anymore.......!

what?! NOOOO!!!! these are the only wheels I've liked in ages! been meaning to get some as soon as I had the cash (which to be fair wouldn't have been till the new year probably, but still...) Thats pretty upsetting :(

Oh well I guess that means they're even more exclusive... just don't smash any of them :wink:

was only kidding! just didnt want anyone else to get them! Only avalaible in 5 stud though.

Thanks for posting those pics dinkus, i'd still be wondering what wheels to get now.

Just back from Lanzarote, where Sarah and I got married. I thought a few of you that know me would like to see a couple of pics from the day.

Was over there for 3 weeks, 36 friends and family joined us in the middle week for the wedding. What a day.

Not enjoying the english weather thats for sure!

Cheers Andy

looks like you had a good time 8)

one thing though...... whats the middle painting supposed to be in the third picture down :shock: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations mate. Agree with coolrado though. What is that painting all about? :shock:

Steve

P.S. Did you get the card?

I dont know what it is but i think that Silver cars look great

But especially the Corrado!! :D

Looking Good!

Hadnt noticed the picture before.........but oh my!

Stevey G..... Got cards coming out of our arses.......but I think I remember yours. Thanks matey and see you on the 27th.

Cheers Andy

Got the Rad support, front cross member and fan shroud back from the powercoaters today. What a difference from the rusty mess that was!

As you can see my garage looks more like the local VW parts dept at the moment!

Those bits are looking good Andy, hope mine come back as nice. Can hardly wait to start getting her all put back together, still waiting for new lower chain tensioner bolts at the mo :( sigh

hi the every people

i speak little enghish(very little)

where I can present myself ?please

Hello! Welcome to the Forum!

Try - the 'General Car Chat' section....

Soyez le bienvenue J-E G60 Est ce que correct? Je dit la Francais un peu seulement aussi :)

Got the Rad support, front cross member and fan shroud back from the powercoaters today. What a difference from the rusty mess that was!

As you can see my garage looks more like the local VW parts dept at the moment!

Is that a new rad crossmember or was yours salvageable? Usually that rotten as hell.

My cross member, the rad support came back with a couple of small blast holes in it, but not enough to worry me as they are hidden in the depths. At least it wont rush anymore.

Took them to Swanick Grit Blast in Botley (near work), they did a nice job and only 2 day turnaround.

Just finished assembling the new rad with fans etc and putting in the new crossmember bushes (what a bitch of a job!).

Should have most of the front end back together tomorrow.