fla

Forum Group-Buy:VR Stainless tank straps

Is it too late for me to jump in on this to get a set for my 2.0L 16v?

No problem at all - just mention this on your email to Will.

I checked my clocks last night and they say 15 gal. I assume this is in imperial gallons so the tank would be 70 litre. Is this correct?

It's a 1994 2.0L 16v so a lot of the parts are the later type. I just wanted to make sure before I send payment through.

My set arrived today - thanks, they look very sturdy!

How many bolts are we supposed to get? Only five were in my set - have I got one missing or do two of the straps share a mount at one end?

Does anyone know the answer to my query above? Just want to make sure I get the right ones.

If youve got 15 on your dials then it should be 70litre tank

Stonejag - i got 5 too i think theres a bracket that holds two straps with one bolt

sorry for the delay - Baz, yes as other have answered, 15 is the 70 litre tank.

Stone: 5 bolts - two attach to the connecting bracket at the rear of the car.

Lovely, ta. Getting my coilies swapped this weekend so have primed the garage to do this too as mine are properly rusty now! Looking forward to fixing another rattle or two :)

Hi Hassan. I totally forgot about this thread, im still needing a set for my VR. Let me know what I owe you on this thread please and payment details, that's if you still have any available. Sorry about the delay mate, my inbox is not allowing me to receive or send messages at the moment, don't know how long its been like that??

cheers mate. Rob.

Details are in the first post. Looks like there are still quite a few people who haven't paid so I guess you'll be ok!

Sorry Hassan, I'm one of those late payers. Will do soon - just need to sell a few more records and I'll be there.

Hi Hassan. I totally forgot about this thread, im still needing a set for my VR. Let me know what I owe you on this thread please and payment details, that's if you still have any available. Sorry about the delay mate, my inbox is not allowing me to receive or send messages at the moment, don't know how long its been like that??

cheers mate. Rob.

Hi Rob, that's no problem at all.

As Fay says below, the info is on the first page of the thread.

Sorry Hassan, I'm one of those late payers. Will do soon - just need to sell a few more records and I'll be there.

No worries Jez, I need to update the list in any case!

Hi is there a set of these available for my 2.0 16v? If so please inbox me payment details so I can get it sent

Hi, yes available - just mention that you want the 55 litre size when you make payment.

Hi Hassan,

Is the a waiting list for these or do we just pay you and it's all sorted?

I need a set for my VR6, thanks

No, you can just pay and we'll send them out as soon as possible - ideally we get the courier to collect batches of 10, but the batch size is a bit smaller now so people don't have to wait too long.