VR6 Gar

VR6 Gar's Flash Red VRT. SOLD

seats look great and will be even better when colour matched to your cabin. Thats the sort of thing i'd be looking to get, but in cream obviously.

Cheers boys, I am really happy with them, even more so now.

IMG_3457_zpsdd89377a.jpg

IMG_3459_zps2c6c97b1.jpg

Just finished off the colour change this morning.

They were a lot blacker but the last few coats of the finisher turned them a bit milky coloured. Not too bothered as it breaks them up a bit.

New runners arrived yesterday as did the hog rings to strap the base cushion back on. Picked up some bolts to hold them to the subframe a few minutes ago so they will be ready to put in the car tomorrow. Just need to bond the rear cushion back on properly where it was lifted for the spraying.

Still waiting on my Poorboys Natural Look to arrive so I can clean the rest of the seats, but otherwise done.

IMG_3463_zpsb914e95a.jpg

IMG_3461_zpsa7d63ecd.jpg

You will love these on a long drive mate very comfortable mine were :thumbleft: Were these the one's on Ebay up in the Glasgow area?

You will love these on a long drive mate very comfortable mine were :thumbleft: Were these the one's on Ebay up in the Glasgow area?

Yeah clumpy thats them. Ignored the 24 hour advice and drove the car yesterday. Very supportive, and although a lot firmer than standard they are really comfy.

Look really good in the car mate, that colour dye has worked a treat.

Rog.

Cheers Rog, lets hope it lasts.

Yeah clumpy thats them. Ignored the 24 hour advice and drove the car yesterday. Very supportive, and although a lot firmer than standard they are really comfy.

It is a bit of a strange one you look at these and you think nice seat's bet they hold you in well great for a track day however you don't immediately think I bet these are great on a long journey but they are awesome. These Recaro's I bought to replace mine have alot to live up to that's for sure. car's looking sweet mate :thumbleft:

Got to admit when I first saw these I thought they would be far too big, would overpower and dominate the small interior of a Corrado but they look absolutely fantastic!

The only bit where you really notice it Jamie is the centre console/tunnel but it's not that bad they are awesomely comfortable mate and they hold you in so tight well they do if your my size :lol:

Having seen how they looked in a couple of cars I wasn't worried about their size, think the photos make them look bigger than they are.

Got my wheels back today. Just spent the last hour or so applying some Gtechniq C5 to them.

Exactly what I wanted, much brighter shade of silver with a slight 'sparkle' lacquer that will glint in the sun.

IMG_3464_zpsb5f40059.jpg

Cheers boys, gotta say I am very happy with them.

Tidied up the tyres with some Meguires then got them fitted.

Cleaned up the seats with the Poorboys which arrived today.

Took some pics of the results.

IMG_3473_zps42be7264.jpg

IMG_3477_zps0e4ec922.jpg

IMG_3480_zpsc7bd8f6b.jpg

IMG_3478_zps35811f86.jpg

IMG_3483_zps8bc1c15c.jpg

IMG_3479_zps4c8ea264.jpg

Looking great , very nice indeed . Theres a few of us at Devon Dub Shack on saturday morning mate if your not busy and up for a coffee and a chat .

Rob

Bugger, heading down to Plympton in the evening for a friends house warming, can't justify driving down there twice in one day the way this thing drinks. Thanks for the invite though.

When is it ? I'm so crap at organising these things . If I haven't got me kids I should be able to make it .

Have a look in events and announcements mate. Weekend of 24th May.

Sorry for cluttering your thread Gar!

Might give mine a blow over first with the brightest silver I can find. Not sure about how much more they stick out.