Front wiper mech £10.00

External window scraper pass £20.00

Coolant expansion tank £5.00

Windscreen washer bottle £5.00

Bonnet edge rubber seal £5.00

Windscreen wiper arms £5.00

Edited by VAG-hag

Hello VAG-hag

Could i please take the following off your hands........assuming they will all fit a late 95 model ;)

MFA and indicator stalks (pair) £15.00

Sunroof switch surround £5.00

sunroof motor £5.00

& Steering wheel VR6 £15.00 (dependent upon condition; could you mail me a pic to [email protected] pls)

Thanks muchly

will take pics of the wheel for you.

im afraid the sunroof motor is gone.... I need to take it from the list.

do you need the whole lot posting?

---------- Post added at 1:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:21 PM ----------

anybody know why I cant see the original text when I try to edit??

OK no probs m8

Yes i would need them to be posted or by courier. I can easily arrange for a courier to pick a parcel up from you if you are able to pack them into a single box & let me know the weight, dimensions & preferable date & location [i can book it thru interparcel.com as ive used them previously to pick up some speedlines from somerset) :)

i had the same issue when i tried to edit my post on this thread.......i got around it by copying the original text prior to clicking on the edit button & then paste it into the blank window, edit accordingly & click save......give that a try ;)

PS by all means PM me the finer details

thanks

they are currently very very good..... I need to remove them from the doors however so will come back to you tonight.

Thanks, Chris.

---------- Post added at 2:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:35 PM ----------

Switches etc:

Sunroof switch £10.00

ABS Switch (light) £20.00

Headlight switch £25.00

Foglight switch £5.00

Spoiler switch £5.00

Electric window regulator £20.00

Mirror switch £40.00

Pass window switch £10.00

Good man. If they come out well, then I'll have them. Along with the drivers side window regulator, and the dash ash tray with fitting.

Thanks, James

Need the Boot light £3.00 as mine is missing PM me paymeont details

cheers

When you say handbrake trim and leather part, do you mean the top plastic cover and leather handle?

If so, I'll take that off your hands posted please mate.

Also if not going with the handle itself, how much would you be asking for the passenger lock barrel, retaing clip, and lock mechanism please bud?

Thanks,

Sean.

Edited by seanl82

When you say handbrake trim and leather part, do you mean the top plastic cover and leather handle?

If so, I'll take that off your hands posted please mate.

Also if not going with the handle itself, how much would you be asking for the passenger lock barrel, retaing clip, and lock mechanism please bud?

Thanks,

Sean.

The plastic part was missing, the piece I mean is the leather covered plastic part that slots on.

---------- Post added at 5:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:46 PM ----------

is the slam panel is good nick, any photo of it?. cheers

Will take pics tonight mate

The plastic part was missing, the piece I mean is the leather covered plastic part that slots on.

chief the plastic bit was there its in one of the boxes up the top mate

What condition is the centre console in please?

Not bad. Some of the screw holes are screwed though, want a photo? Im off back on Thursday

Yes but its no good mate. Im keeping it for buffer practice which is all its good for

No worries,

Thanks.

Hi

Does the "Inner boot lid panel £7.00 " come with all the clips to hold it on to the boot lid? I take it this is the part that covers the Spoiler / Wiper motors? If so i will take it

Also after the "Grill with one tab broken £15.00" if it isn't already taken

Cheers

Matt

I need a replacement handbrake grip (the slide on part covered in black leather)

It tends to break near the catch part when removed from the handle....hence I need another.

If that is still available I will take it

Will also take:

scuttle rubber seal if in reasonable cond ( this is the seal that runs along the bottom of the scuttles )

ariel

thanks

What shape are the window scrapers in pal ? Pictures would help me out.

Email if it's easier : [email protected]

Thanks in advance, James

Apologies James I didn't get chance to remove them last night. Im back up there on Thursday so will remove them then.

---------- Post added at 6:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 6:52 AM ----------

What condition is the drivers door frame/aperture rubber seal in, as mine is split along the bottom?

Ian.

Its perfect. Still on the door at present, ill remove it Thursday and take pics for you.

---------- Post added at 6:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 6:55 AM ----------

Hi

Does the "Inner boot lid panel £7.00 " come with all the clips to hold it on to the boot lid? I take it this is the part that covers the Spoiler / Wiper motors? If so i will take it

Also after the "Grill with one tab broken £15.00" if it isn't already taken

Cheers

Matt

I think the cover has all bar 1 of the quarter turn clips. Grill is available too. Bit tricky to post these items, would you like a postage quote?

---------- Post added at 7:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 6:58 AM ----------

I need a replacement handbrake grip (the slide on part covered in black leather)

It tends to break near the catch part when removed from the handle....hence I need another.

If that is still available I will take it

Will also take:

scuttle rubber seal if in reasonable cond ( this is the seal that runs along the bottom of the scuttles )

ariel

thanks

I dug this out last night, the leather cover is shot but the plastic part is sound. Are the leather sleaves interchangeable?

"Its perfect. Still on the door at present, ill remove it Thursday and take pics for you"

Sorry, it is not the door rubber I want but the door aperture one that the door "rests" against when it's shut - As you open the door and look in it's a sort of D shape and sits in the bodyshell so to speak?

Ian.