seanrodford

valver to the track

Hello all a quick introduction to how i finaly become a corrado owner after all these years of wanting one and my wife dictating my life we finaly broke up so the following week i bought a corrado :cheers:

turns out the car has been on this forum before

http://www.the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=49448&highlight=redborbet%20progress

but now it will be going a slightly different route

i bought the car because i wanted to make a track day toy and i didnt pay alot for it so the plans will still go ahead as it stands here she is

DSC_1456_zpsc7cc06ba.jpg

DSC_1455_zps50a4fd22.jpg

DSC_1454_zps86280d66.jpg

DSC_1452_zps5b56fa05.jpg

DSC_1451_zps1689b637.jpg

I picked her up last weekend and have only polished her as waiting till monday to tax but at the moment she has some poly bushing, ap coilovers, team dynamics wheels (not to keen but they would be alright for track wheeels) jetex exhaust, panel filter and remap

first job is to strip the sold interior purchace some seats fabricate subframes and mount them up with some harnesses

jobs for the future

already inquired about polished and ported head running 50mm inlet manifold kr cams and 4 branch manifold

will have 6 point rollcage with a fully lightened chassis if i dont need it its gone going to take out sunroof and make a carbon infill panel knowing me the list will be endless (managed to plough 10 grand into a 106 when i was 18 ) but it sholuld be fun :dance:

Edited by seanrodford

Ok picked up some seats for the corrado this week so going to finish sipping interior tonight then get them mounted up have also ordered some 4 point harnesses new steering wheel and a grill as the one on there has faded

Just ordered ported and polished head, kr cams and a kr 50mm inlet manifold hopefully be here in the next few weeks then will need to get it set up possibly on a rolling road not sure on bhp yet but I'm hoping for around 170 ish be interested to see what other people are making from tuned 9a motors

Good look mate glad its been saved , look through the service history , its already got the kr cams installed but im not sure if the owner before me documented it , if you have any questions about the car your not sure on give me a shout ill be happy to tell you whats been done

Ps sorry about the front passenger wing i got mad and hit it with a hammer a few times lol

Well the wing looks fine lol I thought it was cammed as it does go really well but there's no paperwork for it on well got a spare set coming then lol still ported head 50mm inlet and rolling road set up she be awesome I'll come to a meet so you can be reunited at some point

No i dont think it was documented the lad from derby where i bought it put them in with his dad who was an engineer

Why not attent the rilling road day at stealth , see what its actualy putting out ,

Oh and the remap was done by crazy dave on here when he used to work at dg auto tech

The reason the wing if a bit crap is because i tried to pull it with an arch roller but it wouldnt have it because of the rust on the arch liner screws ,

Ah my dad has a bodyshop any way but she is a track car anyway just on my way to scrappy to see some mk3 wishbones see if they will give me some camber

Ok so unfortunately I'm having to sell the corrado soon as I have got custody of my two children now and its pointless having a 2 seater when having 2 kids so it will be up for sake very soon with bucket seats harnesses 6 point roll cage and for right price I'll put the new ported and polished head on with new cambelt etc. I'm upset I got to get rid of her but iv got my baby's to think of