mr lobitos

Urgent , keep your eyes peeled

What was worse ... ?

1) Thinking your car had been nicked.

2) Realising it hadn't ... and remembering you posted on here about it.

This would have been almost worse in my book !! Brilliant !!

Makes me feel better about leaving my lights on now & again:thumbleft:

Alls well that ends well. I think I might be time to put a whistle key ring on your keys though:p

don't worry, I do it every time I park the car somewhere slightly different at work and return to find it 's gone from the spot I parked it in............. yesterday!

LOL. Thread of the year. Thanks for the laugh and glad your car wasn't actually nicked! :)

My mate Ste did a worse one than that. After a long day out with a Golf Society drinking post game on the coach home my mate gives his keys to a friend Ray to take his car home for him to avoid any temptation to drive home from the pub, suffice to say the night was a messy one. Next day he returns to the pub to pick his car up and its not there. Police etc turn up to investigate the next day and about thirty of us all sit round in the local pub watching the security videos. Next thing his good friend Ray pops up on the video gets in the car with the keys and drives off. The look on Ste's and the Coppers face when they both realize at the same what has happened. Quality!

Glad it is all OK, can have a good laugh now though! I know the problem, keep forgetting when 12 year old is supposed to be grounded!

after my little episode, decided to check out my insurance if the car actually did get stolen

as it's on the garage policy, I would only be paid out book price, which as we all know is peanuts

how and who are you guys insured with

think that's all I want to ask, haven't forgotten anything