Vince@Stealth

2013 Group Buy SP263 Cams From Stealth Racing

Hi Everyone

Due to popular demand we have another Group Buy for the excellent SP263 Cams.

We have managed to keep the same prices as last year ;-)

The prices are as follows and also show some further discounts for fitting and mapping.

Deadline date will be 11th October 2013.

Anyone who is interested please contact me on 01926 812259.

Payment for the cams to be made in full at time of Order.

If fitting and mapping required then payment for that can be made at that time.

1-10 Sets £394.89

11-15 Sets £370.00

16+ Sets £355.00

Labour for Install (Normally £237.60), GB Price £178.20

Custom Remap (Normally £300.00), GB Price £210.00

Other parts possibly needed?

Cam Followers £93.60 a set.

Cam Cover Gasket £19.20

Intake Manifold Gasket £9.60

All above prices include VAT.

Many Thanks

Vince@Stealth

01926 812259

Excellent news:). The VR6 is getting serviced next week and assuming nothing major (and costly) is required I will be in touch. Just one quick question - what chance the cams, once ordered will arrive before Xmas? I don't know how long delivery has taken on average for the previous group buys.

Yeeee-harrrr!!

I booked my VR in for some work with stealth yesterday, of which 263's & a remap are included.

Just had confirmation from vince that i can put my name down on this group buy as the timing is in synch :D

Fingers crossed we can hit good numbers

Thanks Vince!

They really are a must have for the VR6 - really nice little bump to the power, but also a real improvement to all round drivability when combined with a remap - makes the VR feel much more grunty lower down the rev band!

Hi Vince

There's rumblings of a GB on the R32OC for Schimmel 264/260 cams. I think one of the guys from that forum may have contacted you already. I know there are a quite a few R32 owners on here too, so would you mind asking Bill what he can for the same quantities of 24V cams too? :D

Cheers

Kev

Hi Vince

There's rumblings of a GB on the R32OC for Schimmel 264/260 cams. I think one of the guys from that forum may have contacted you already. I know there are a quite a few R32 owners on here too, so would you mind asking Bill what he can for the same quantities of 24V cams too? :D

Cheers

Kev

Dont tempt me!

I can recommend this upgrade - great gains and an all round better drive. I went to 221 bhp with the cams and the Stealth re-map - the power and torque charts are in my thread somewhere but I'll try and post them up here as well.

What sort of gain's can be had with these Kev?

23hp and 16lbft according to Techtonics. It's not always about the numbers though. Apparently they fatten up the midrange with no loss of bottom end or idle quality, but it the main benefit is it pulls harder from 4000.

Dont tempt me!

Yours is an Audi BDB engine, which I think is MK5, so no cams for you. Sorry chap :D

I should have said, the Schimmel 24V cams are for 2.8 BDE and 3.2 BFH only. MK5s will need a Schrick cam I think. Maybe Stealth can confirm.

Edited by Kevin Bacon

I'm up for a set, I will be fitting them myself and getting my engine remapped closer to home. If I can purchase them for the £355 price then count me in.

Cheers. Rob.

Edited by dumptyboy

Definitely keen for a set, plus followers and gaskets. I live in the Channel Islands though, can I get them shipped here? Understand I'll probably have to put in a little extra, but that's ok.

Definitely keen for a set, plus followers and gaskets. I live in the Channel Islands though, can I get them shipped here? Understand I'll probably have to put in a little extra, but that's ok.

Not a problem Chris, we can ship to Channel Islands.

Yours is an Audi BDB engine, which I think is MK5, so no cams for you. Sorry chap :D

I should have said, the Schimmel 24V cams are for 2.8 BDE and 3.2 BFH only. MK5s will need a Schrick cam I think. Maybe Stealth can confirm.

I can't get a definite answer on this, from my checks on stock cam part numbers it seems all 32v inlet cams are the same, it's only exhaust cams that differs. There are different part numbers for cam advance units though between MK4 & MK5.

The Schrick catalogue doesn't actually mention mk5 / BUB either.

My guess is that the cams will be fine in the BUB although it is only a guess and there is an element of doubt.

R32 Corrado guys wanting more? Jeez guys save some performance for the rest of us ;)

23hp and 16lbft according to Techtonics. It's not always about the numbers though. Apparently they fatten up the midrange with no loss of bottom end or idle quality, but it the main benefit is it pulls harder from 4000.

Just seen your Reply Kev so it Pulls harder Jesus it pull's like a train just now above 4K I'm not a definite yet but am keeping an eye on the thread ;)

Hi Guys

Just as a reminder anyone who is up for buying these cams has to call me and register their payment details.

So far no one has done so. It's the only way I can confirm numbers.

So if you guys are interested then you need to call me.

Don't forget the deadline date is 11th October 2013

Cheers Vince

Stealth Racing 01926 812259

Hi Vince

Any idea of whether us 24v guys can get in on a group buy for the 264/260 Schimmel cams?

Or Kev, any update on the R32OC?

Cheers