Plastic Rob

Headlight covers

Glad these haven't died out completely :)

I'll wait for the smoked ones, any ideas how long they are likely to be?

if you ever going to make some smoked cover for the fogs, so im in for a set

still not sure about a smoked set for the headlight but how much shipped to germany ??

No fog covers as yet. I'm still unsure how to go about them yet.

Have you considered making a lens that covers both fog and indicator then using some clear adhesive tabs to secure them to the front of the glass in the corners?

Not sure if there is a better way to fix to the car but I was planning on doing something along these lines, I would be happy with anything really, just no more broken fogs or indicators! :D

Yes, if everyone is ok with that. I had a look at the fronts yesterday, there's a slight gap top and bottom, enough for a bent return and then maybe small adhesive pads on each end to secure. There is a slight curve end to end but I should be able to match that.

Yes, if everyone is ok with that. I had a look at the fronts yesterday, there's a slight gap top and bottom, enough for a bent return and then maybe small adhesive pads on each end to secure. There is a slight curve end to end but I should be able to match that.

Sound's good that Rob

X2

I would like to buy some fog and indicator lens protectors from you as soon as they are available 😊

Smoked ones for me 2

Just received mine in the post today, can't wait to try them on the car, they look really good!

Looking forward to the fogs now, keep up the good work!

Waz

Cool, thanks. Desperate to get some protection on :)

Ended up snapping up a set of 2nd hand smoked ones now, but still interested in some smoked fog covers if you do get round to making them.

I'm still after some clear headlight protectors and also the indicator and fogs, rob not even selling them on eBay any more.

He must have too much work on....

I'm still after some clear headlight protectors and also the indicator and fogs, rob not even selling them on eBay any more.

He must have too much work on....

Bump still after a set.... Anyone ?