Tempest

CCGB National Day 2014 - all the Details

National Day nearing at a nice and steady pace B)

Please print out the attached Word document and place on dash board or inside of windscreen so that staff on the gates at Bruntingthorpe can guide you to the CCGB club stand.

Print this file!

Please be aware that this event will be attended by literally thousands of people, so the staff on the gates may not necessary have time to identify your car, hence the logo, which I have circulated top the organisers B)

Tempest

Edited by Tempest

I'm planning to come up on the day and 'may' camp the sunday night, is that possible or do we need camping numbers before.

Rog.

Ideally let me know definite numbers so I can pass them on to the owners / organisers of the show/site. They will collect the camping fee from individuals on the site.

Tempest

knock me off camping eric at the mo as not sure if I can get there

Im definately going on the Saturday with a mate of mine and I'm meeting another mate down there.

Vaghag - chris, Bruntingthorpe Saturday only

ChrisL - Bruntingthorpe Saturday and sunday!! (that way I can have a few beers while the show is on and no risk of being drunk in charge driving to the show early on Sunday morning)

Redborbet - matt , sat and sunday at any venue , lets say bruntingthorpe as its up to now the majority

Tempest

Micky fletch (Saturday)

mic_VR - Michael. Put me down for Saturday, happy to camp wherever, in case the family don't fancy coming along as well in which case I'll just come on the day.

Harrier- Daren,camping Saturday night only,Bruntingthorpe

Seanl82 - uuuuuummm Sean. Camping Sunday night only, Bruntingthorpe please. Bloody inconsiderate brother having his 30th party on the Saturday!

Wendy - Camping - Saturday & Sunday

For some reason i cant edit the list but will only be camping saturda now as i will have been away with work two weeks solid before hand

Vaghag - chris, Bruntingthorpe Saturday only

ChrisL - Bruntingthorpe Saturday and sunday!! (that way I can have a few beers while the show is on and no risk of being drunk in charge driving to the show early on Sunday morning)

Redborbet - matt , sat only at any venue , lets say bruntingthorpe as its up to now the majority

Tempest

Micky fletch (Saturday)

mic_VR - Michael. Put me down for Saturday, happy to camp wherever, in case the family don't fancy coming along as well in which case I'll just come on the day.

Seanl82 - uuuuuummm Sean. Camping Sunday night only, Bruntingthorpe please. Bloody inconsiderate brother having his 30th party on the Saturday!

Wendy - Camping - Saturday & Sunday

:)

Tempest

Hi Eric, are we booked in and do you need definitive numbers? Thanks so much for sorting.

Organisers just need numbers, not names of campers. You're in the list above, so part of the numbers I have emailed to the organisers :)

Tempest

So what's the final plan for people coming on Saturday? Do we need to be on site by a specific time etc to camp?

Organisers just need numbers, not names of campers. You're in the list above, so part of the numbers I have emailed to the organisers :)

Tempest

In that case I am bringing a +1 and so is redborbet. Thanks again and see you there, Chris.

Have cash ready to pay when the organisers want to have dosh for the camping.

Also please have the CCGB logo (link: see post further up somewhere) easily viewable on dash for staff to guide you upon arrival on Sunday, when the main event takes place.

Tempest

I'll be +1 too. Think I'm gonna come up Saturday afternoon now, stay in a b&b Sat night, and camp Sunday night.

Eric,

I will only be Camping Saturday night now - sorry to mess you around.

I have +1 in my car and my mate is meeting us there in his car (non Corrado), he's bringing the tent, as my boot space isn't that big in my Corrado.

Vaghag - chris + 1, Bruntingthorpe Saturday only

ChrisL +1 + 1 - Bruntingthorpe Saturday and sunday!! (that way I can have a few beers while the show is on and no risk of being drunk in charge driving to the show early on Sunday morning)

Redborbet - matt +1 , sat only at any venue , lets say bruntingthorpe as its up to now the majority

Tempest

Micky fletch (Saturday)

Seanl82 - uuuuuummm Sean +1. Camping Sunday night only, Bruntingthorpe please. Bloody inconsiderate brother having his 30th party on the Saturday!

Wendy - Camping - Saturday

Tempest

Camping both nights for me and Sarah please, Eric!

I'll be there on Sunday. Not sure whether I'll have the kids.

Vaghag - chris + 1, Bruntingthorpe Saturday only

ChrisL +1 + 1 - Bruntingthorpe Saturday and sunday!! (that way I can have a few beers while the show is on and no risk of being drunk in charge driving to the show early on Sunday morning)

Redborbet - matt +1 , sat only at any venue , lets say bruntingthorpe as its up to now the majority

Tempest

Micky fletch +2 (Saturday)

Seanl82 - uuuuuummm Sean +1. Camping Sunday night only, Bruntingthorpe please. Bloody inconsiderate brother having his 30th party on the Saturday!

Wendy - Camping - Saturday

Neil and Sarah, Saturday and Sunday night

Tempest