Tempest

Stanford Hall 2014

Yay, it's that time of year again, when Stanford Hall is well and truly looming on the horizon.

The 2014 Stanford Hall event will take place on Sunday 4th May. For newcomers to the event, Stanford Hall is a stately home set in large grounds in open countryside on the South Leicestershire border with Warwickshire and Northamptonshire. It is located in the quiet village of Stanford-on-Avon which is 5 miles south-east of Lutterworth and 1 mile east of Swinford Village. It is seen by many as the year’s premier show but still manages to retain a relaxed family friendly atmosphere.

Usually a good sunny event, for many also the official start of the new show season, so do join.

Entry fee is still a reasonable £8.00

Cars need to be on the stand between 8:00 and 11:00. After that no further cars can be let onto the stand, because the site itself will be too full with people walking around ;) All cars must have left the stand again by 19:30.

When entering your details on the CCGB website events calendar please indicate how many Corrados you plan on bringing, NOT how many people!

Tempest

It was a good event last year. I'm not sure if my car will be ready by 4th May but will have a better idea in the next couple of weeks (if there are any spaces left).

Do you know which plot the CCGB has been allocated yet? Don't particularly want to have my car covered in dust and crap from the path all day again!

Do you know which plot the CCGB has been allocated yet? Don't particularly want to have my car covered in dust and crap from the path all day again!

Yeah, if it is the same plot then I wont even bother washing the car before hand, let along spend 5 hours polishing for it to be ruined in 10 mins

We won't get that large corner plot sadly - that's a special plot they use for specific displays - we'll be back to a more normal, smaller plot for like 5-10 cars probably.

Applied for a 10-car plot, and no, don't know myself till the actual day where the club stand will be located.

Tempest (Eric)

will definately be there, last year was the first time i have attended Stanford Hall and it was my favourite show of the year! :)

Definately going this year (if the car is ready).

do you fancy concours class yet Chris?

Hi Eric, can you hold me a place as the club website wont let me register for events as my membership hasn't auto renewed. As soon as this is sorted I'll get me name on the list.

Thanks James

I was thinking of entering the car, Its not far from standard.

Thinking :bonk: Do It mate even just for the experience you may well be surprised.

Thinking :bonk: Do It mate even just for the experience you may well be surprised.

OK, I've printed some photos to go with application!

OK, I've printed some photos to go with application!

Good man ;)

Not this year mate the car will be back out next year with a few improvement's :rolleyes: that's all I'm saying I have said in the past I needed to make this car mine as it was seen as Stoney's then the Baron's so that is the brief....

Tickets have arrived, first 5 going out tomorrow. 5 more spaces left on the stand :)

Tempest

I still havent sent my concours application yet, its filled in and ready to go. Hope I havent left it too late!

Well thats me booked into the Concours area at Stanford Hall... Class 14, Peg 4!!!

Best get cracking!!

What does class 14 entail/stipulate Chris? good luck :thumbleft:

I hope class 14 is for those with no engine or front wheels lol!!

Seriously though, I think its just the corrado and scirroco class.