J.C

heater controls, backlight kit,

Would you be prepared to send the parts list, prices, supplier details etc so that we can make up our own?

Hi Dave,

It's not quite that simple,

All the panels are made from scratch using unique tooling and methods developed by myself,

I have cutting templates, hole punches including the large one for the dials, Soldering the leads takes a bit of practice, laying up of colour film is the easy part,

If you want, PM me and we'll have a chat

cheers

Steve

Would you be prepared to send the parts list, prices, supplier details etc so that we can make up our own?

Just connected mine but there doesn't appear to be any power from the inverter, although it is wired correctly. Is there anywhere to get a like-for-like replacement?

Thanks steve. Let me know what I owe you - PayPal ok?

Nothing mate, Sorry for the inconvinience, can I ask you just check the polarity and the other possible problem is that the inverters wiring is very thin and although I got the smallest gauge connectors I could find, it may be a problem on yours, Try connecting it across the battery and see if that helps, I'm off back to Australia on Monday, so if you can do this before then that would be great, if you can't I'll send you a replacement kit.

Steve

Just tried connecting it directly and it didn't work unfortunately.

On a technical level what could have been the fault? I also tried it the other way to rule out the wires being the wrong way round.

Just wanted to say a massive thanks.

Finally got round to wiring mine in and it looks brilliant, a vast improvement!

Cheers,

Waz

Gutted,

Just found this thread and would be up for ONE. Keep us posted if anything changes.

Good Luck in Oz Steve

CCFN

Bunny

Bought a replacement inverter off eBay but the display still doesn't work. I want to check continuity on the panel but I can't quite see where to connect the meter. I've taken off the white plastic for clarity.

Sorry Fla, I've been really busy in OZ, PM me your sddress and I'll send the last complete kit to you

Steve

Guest petercabrio

Are these kits still available ? Pm me with the cost please