Stonejag

Having a clear out - some parts free

My entire house is full of Corrado parts and it's winding me up :lol: Will my loss be your gain? Pics available on request. All prices posted. Free stuff to be collected or postage paid.

Front upper strut brace - genuine OMP part. Black powder-coated bar, natural aluminium strut top plates. Slightly diffferent shape to the polished one but again won't fit a VR6 - from memory I think it fouls on the brake fluid reservoir, but could probably be made to fit with some fettling / relocating. £80 collected or £100 posted.

strut-braces.jpg

24v oil pump - improves oil pickup if you're using a 24v sump on your VR (sits slightly lower than the 12v sump). Note this won't fit in a standard steel sump. Good working order. £30

Small and large headlight rear caps - 2 of each size available - free.

Headlight reflector assembly - right side. Excellent condition - ideal for Joey modding. £20.

headlight-reflectors.jpg

Left headlight outer bezel - free

Left headlight glass - no cracks - and rubber seal. £10

Internal headlight wiring harnesses - 2 available, £3 per side.

Complete right headlight assembly (believed to be late, marked 132 806-00) - near-perfect glass, fully working but top two retaining tabs snapped £30

Plastic windscreen wiper trim surround x2 (not sure which sides - part numbers 536 853 845 and 536 853 830) - free

VR6 exhaust heat shield (solid type) - bit of pitting but would clean up nicely with a wire wheel. I started on this but then got bored and got one chromed instead! £10

vr6-heatshield.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Stone

Edited by Stonejag

Price posted for dipstick, rear upper brace, bmc hose and engine cover please.

Edited by mrginge

When you say internal headlight wiring do you mean the actual wiring inside the light unit??

If so can I have both sides please.

Yes, that's what I meant. Bearing in mind that the outside part of the 4-pin external connector is part of the plastic outer housing, do you also need this bit cut out or just the white plastic insert that fits into the middle? PM me with your address and I'll let you know payment details.

Have you got a pic of the front upper strut brace?

shiny-strut-brace.jpg

Price posted for dipstick, rear upper brace, bmc hose and engine cover please.

£50 total posted.

Hi

could I have a photo of

VR6 exhaust heat shield (solid type) - bit of pitting but would clean up nicely with a wire wheel. I started on this but then got bored and got one chromed instead! £10

to see if its the right one I'm after and claim dibs until I've seen it please?

Thanks

Stu

Hi,

Interested in both wings if my brother can collect them for me. He's at Potter's Bar which doesn't look far from you. I will try and contact him and let you know.

I'll cover the postage plus a bit on the wishbones if that's ok? :)

Mate, to be honest they're really too heavy to post at anything approaching a reasonable rate. Happy for you to send a courier if you like though, I've always been happy with Paisley Freight who are your side of the border...

I'll take the strut caps posted please! - assuming they're for a VR? Cheers!

Yes they are - grabbed them for my Golf thinking they were the same size but it has smaller strut tops. Stuck them in the ultrasonic bath for you and they've come up quite nicely.

Hi

could I have a photo of

to see if its the right one I'm after and claim dibs until I've seen it please?

Thanks

Stu

Should have specified this is the type that fits on top of the exhaust manifold, not the under-car one. No point in chroming those :lol:

vr6-heatshield.jpg

I'll leave the strut brace thanks

Did you see the OMP one peeking out behind it? Was saving it for the Golf but I'll part with it for £80...

strut-braces.jpg

Stone

Mate, to be honest they're really too heavy to post at anything approaching a reasonable rate. Happy for you to send a courier if you like though, I've always been happy with Paisley Freight who are your side of the border...

Happy to do so mate, I'd need a rough size and weight......only if you can be bothered :)

Excellent, can you let me know how much with postage and your details and I'll get funds across buddy. Cheers Stone!

Hi,

Interested in both wings if my brother can collect them for me. He's at Potter's Bar which doesn't look far from you. I will try and contact him and let you know.

That'd be fine, just let me know and we can sort times out etc.

Happy to do so mate, I'd need a rough size and weight......only if you can be bothered :)

They're approx 30cm x 50cm so probably end up approx 75x75x50 when packaged. No idea as to weight - would have thought 15kg should cover it?

Stone

Did you see the OMP one peeking out behind it? Was saving it for the Golf but I'll part with it for £80...

strut-braces.jpg

Stone

Ya, would have liked something like the omp one but good luck with the sale anyway

Hi mate, interested in the passenger side head light. Have you got pics, need to see if it's better than the one already on the car.

Cheers

Headlight reflector assemblies - left and right available. Good condition - ideal for Joey modding. £15 each.

Hi mate, interested in the passenger side head light. Have you got pics, need to see if it's better than the one already on the car.

Cheers

I'm looking to go low in the near future.. can you pm me pics of the plated sump please. Can you post it?

Cheers

Edited by MrtinRP

Sure, will get some pics up later on. Yes, I can post it.

Ruggy: are you after the complete headlight or just the reflector?