5. Swompy TBC

6. captainredeye

7. Lady Chatterley

8. Vornwend

9. wbx6Dan

10. GlosterOx

11. Kevin Hunt

12. Billzeebub

We are going to meet up at The Huntsman Inn, Falfield at 9am in order to convoy down to the event. https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en-GB&gbv=2&safe=on&ie=UTF-8&q=the+huntsman+falfield&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=the+huntsman&hnear=0x487198573d139f03:0x9cf70603f20f864a,Falfield,+South+Gloucestershire&cid=8883257944758822737&ei=bNp5U6CyLcfgPIvBgcgC&ved=0CB8QtgMwAA

Please let me know if you would like the traditional Volksfest BBQ on Saturday. I'll work out a cost once I've got an idea of numbers- shouldn't be too much. I may need to borrow a cool bag though ;)

Edited by CazzaVR

I'm in, was a good one again last year.

will probably arrive sat pm & do the S & Shine on Sunday this time though.

1.CazzaVR

2.DazzaVR !

Hmmmm, if I can drag her indoors back up to her in-laws two weeks after National Day (dropping the kids off in Bristol for the w.end), I may well attend this. Never been before, shockingly considering I grew up there!, and I've always heard its one of the best on the whole VW calender. Definitely a Maybe from me.

Whats the deal with non Corrado's Andy? I'm still CCGB registered!

Whats the deal with non Corrado's Andy? I'm still CCGB registered!

Lew, if you're registered it doesn't matter what you drive, you're entitled to a place on the stand. The MK2 and the S3 would look good amongst the Corrado's 8)

I'll add you both to the list ;)

I'm a deffo for this, I'm working Friday so will probably just do the sat, however wifey is suggesting making a weekend of it with her going shopping so I may be available for sun as well.

Rog.

Nice one Chatters! Will be great to see the Storm, provided you haven't broken it again ;) I'll add you to the list.

I'm planning on going Saturday and camping over to the Sunday to catch the Show 'n' Shine :)

Got a lot on in May and June, will decide nearer the time but if coming will just do the Saturday like last year.

Ian.

Andy, I'll only be able to make the Saturday. Work Friday and have to work Sunday now which is a pain in the arris. I'll be at my folks in Bristol from Friday evening though so if you need anything doing with regard to the stand etc, I'm happy to accommodate or come over early to help set up for the day. :cool:

Hi all . Do I contact Kip or Judith to register for CCGB ? . Also wondering weather to enter my car for the show n shine . I've never been to a big show before and part of me is thinking is my car good enough ? .

Rob

Andy - I'm in! What do we need to do as regards tickets etc?? Just Saturday for me

Ok to meet up at the The Huntsman, Falfield for a convoy to the show?

Right chaps, buy your own tickets as usual ;)

Rob, get it entered! It's a big show and shine- I'm sure yours would hold it's own. Just go over to the CCGB website to register for the club. Ian (GlosterOx) is actually the membership sec, so give him a shout if you have any probs ;)

Think I may just do the Saturday this time, although the show and shine on the Sunday was definitely worth a look.

Sean- no worries and thanks for the offer. I don't think we've got any banners or anything this year, unless Ian's got one, so don't worry.

Right chaps, buy your own tickets as usual ;)

Rob, get it entered! It's a big show and shine- I'm sure yours would hold it's own. Just go over to the CCGB website to register for the club. Ian (GlosterOx) is actually the membership sec, so give him a shout if you have any probs ;)

Think I may just do the Saturday this time, although the show and shine on the Sunday was definitely worth a look.

Thanks Cazza , I will get this sorted

Rob

I could be up for this havent been for several years but would probably bring the Oettinger instead of the rado for camping purposes is it going to be club camping and display? have you all got your tickets?

Guessing the banner would have been at Stanford Hall today?

Ian.

Indeed - think Eric had it, and collected it at the end of the day.