Corradokid82

Charged up G60

Thought I would share a few pics of my 60 at its current level of progress....

4f1b3fcf2bcb05355606647a4ff7c98c.jpg

eb84b8dd36faf46cf5cfef2a4f4c67e2.jpg

edd3a4810e86f590b9b27fddf7d7ed32.jpg

7208a24ee6d15e3a230c545a82caa88f.jpg

1cfd2251bc4a9e07cb3c865d63410150.jpg

3657465d059c74b9e8827e652508f63c.jpg

There's plenty left to do until I will be happy but then.....when are you ever finished when it comes to VW ownership!

Looks great! I'd personally prefer the Borbet A flat caps though but each to their own :) What splitter is that?

Looking really good. Love that first shot, may steal it for desktop collect on the works PC

Very nice and clean only thing id change is the rear badge for a standard super charged badge

What power is it running any more details

Thanks for the comments!

I will be changing to flat caps at some point as I prefer them too but they came with the nut cap unfortunately.

Running at the 215-220bhp mark currently. I thought about the standard badge as trimsport do new ones but I fancied something different for a bit.....and it won't get nicked!

Looking to do a little tidying up of interior next, steering wheel, gear knob, speaker covers. Connect up the sterio, I've already hidden the wiring away as it was a bit of a mess. Sort out the perished foam under the bonnet and tidy up the rad and fan etc.

Then it's onto the engine again, head removed and off to cnc and the supercharger tweaked a bit more.

I like that a lot. The front splitter in particular works well, i dont think ive seen that done before.

Lovely! Good G60's must be rarer than Storms now. Great colour too! :cool:

Where did you get the "Charged Up" decal?

Lovely! Good G60's must be rarer than Storms now. Great colour too! :cool:

Where did you get the "Charged Up" decal?

Off ebay, bought a supercharged sticker and the cut the letters up and rearranged!

I like that a lot. The front splitter in particular works well, i dont think ive seen that done before.

I wasn't sure at first but with the sides trimmed off I think it works really well.

Not being picky, but more for your sake (and your tyres), you seem to by running slight positive camber on the front (i think) when did you last have it aligned?

Not being picky, but more for your sake (and your tyres), you seem to by running slight positive camber on the front (i think) when did you last have it aligned?

Lol, the day after the pictures were taken.