ross k

Corrado vr6

Right guys thinking of selling my 16v and getting a vr6 open to anything needs good paintwork not worried about mechanicals or electrics projects considered what have you got got up to around 2000

still looking seen a few but most are miles away

It might help then if you say where you are?

All I'll say is it's worth travelling to find a decent one.

If you find one you like the look of that's miles away try putting a post up on here to see if someone more local to the car will take a look for you and advise if it's worth the trip.

thanks for the advice chris im willing to travel i was all set with a friend to travel to newquay today to get a corrado but it sold yesterday i just worry ill travel all that way for a badly described car but asking on here is a great idea thanks and feenix you have a pm

It does indeed chris im definatlly intrested if you do want to sell message me a bit more info please thanks ross

up in scotland near inverness for a week so if anyone has anything good up there let me know thanks

VW CORRADO 2.9 VR6 TOTALLY ORIGINAL AND UNMOLESTED.

Here we have a truly unique, unmolested Corrado VR6 in its original condition, full extensive service history, unmodified and everything that should work works! right down to the electric spoiler.

The V6 engine is creamy smooth and produces the kind of aural stimulation that a hot hatch can only dream of. A proper performance car absolutely amazing to drive. No funny noises runs sweet and pulls very well indeed. Throttle response is perfect, instant acceleration and no hesitation what so ever. Recently serviced all round, new air mass meter fitted, I have the old one to hand. Breaks Over-hauled including rear callipers, new pads, disks etc, the break master cylinder has benefited with new seals. The engine has been freshly rebuilt back in 2007 and has been kept in dry storage by the previous elderly owner. A brand new bespoke exhaust system was fitted including silencers this was due to the original one suffering from rust, its not a boy racer exhaust. Tyres have plenty of thread and the original alloys have been restored back to their natural beauty no scuffs or flaking.

No water leaks or oil issues this beast has been maintained to a very very high standard.

The body work is in very good condition especially for its age, no holes, rust or dents, however the paint could do with a good buff as it is showing some signs of age this is the only bad point I have noticed with the Corrado.

Interior wise its absolutely mint, standard seats non leather, no excessive wear to the steering wheel or gear shifter, everything works how it should, E/Windows work fine, E/Mirrors work as they should, the sunroof opens effortlessly fully and also in the tilt position. All heating stages work as they should, the old heater matrix has just recently been replaced with a brand new one, lights all work and there are no missing bits everything is totally original and works. The switch for the spoiler is also working and is a very cool feature on the Corrado. There is a CD player fitted but this is not the original one. The original first aid kit is also included and is located in the rear passenger armrest, very rare to have this.

This lovely Corrado benefits from having a Thatcham 1 certified security alarm and immobiliser with two sets of fobs, and also a GPS tracking device will be added in to the sale (needs fitting, fully registered), very beneficial for insurance purposes. Taxed and MOT'D til January 2015.

Over all this Corrado is superb it needs some very minor tlc, Im sure the new owner can bring it back to its glory by spending a day or two polishing and buffing the bodywork, the best part is the extensive service history it dates back to when the car was purchased, there are piles of paperwork from old mot's to services carried out and purchase receipts. All the above mentioned work has got paperwork to back it up, genuine 130.000 miles HPI clear, I have a HPI report from 22/08/2014 but please do your own checks.

Still looking due to previous deals falling through for various reasons travelling the length of the country back from scotland this weekend so any location considered

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

there is one in bishop auckland for sale mate moonlight blue

I thought you sold that months ago?? Or is this another one?

same one mate its coming up for sale shortly

he has a chance at something very nice

Ah right, I didn't know it went to someone local mate.

I need to start saving for a better one lol

Ah right, I didn't know it went to someone local mate.

I need to start saving for a better one lol

You'll end up with a collection of them haha