Wullie

Gone and done it. I'm sorry

Watched the Corrado leave the street with it's new owner in the driving seat. Tonight will be an evening of alcoholic consolation juice.

Wow,didn't see that coming !

Mrs Wullie didn't have anything to do with it ?

Naw, she who thinks she is obeyed is a wee bit ****ed off with me. I'm a bit past rolling about on the drive in all weathers trying to keep up with it's foibles and being retired means money get's a bit tight. However it has gone to a good home. The new owner has been pestering me for ages so I just made the decision and did the foul deed. I was going to just give him it but he insisted on giving me some dosh.

I've just had a horrible thought. I'll have to drive that mobile jelly of a Picasso!!!!

You're never too old to own, and drive, a Picasso :lol:

You should never drive a Picasso full stop. Damn things seem to cut me up at least once a week :)

Sorry to hear this Wullie, if you ever need a corrado fix you can come down and help me with mine :lol:

oh wullie! :( I predict that sometime soon you'll across a Corrado in need and not be able to resist. The owner will give it to you because he/she wants it to go to a good home and you'll be back on track :)

I hate this Pigasso. (Intentional misspelling) I want a Corrado again. Please Mr lottery, save me from hell and damnation. That digital display speedo thing is a total distraction, flicking away in the corner of your eye and you're afraid to go round corners in case it falls on it's side.