MZpog

Eastenders - is it just me.......

....or have others logged on just to avoid the tripe that the other half is watching. I'd rather drive pins into my testicles than find out who killed Lucy Beal.

I hear ya. Painful listening to all that tripe. I'd be logged on whether Eastenders was on or not though!

The other half has it on and Lucy Beale doesn't look very dead to me.

I wish she'd hurry up and croak then some proper tv can be watched, although my single malt is helping me get by at the moment.

I'm waiting to watch the classic car programme from channel5 earlier

I was forced to record it too! Managed to watch a bit before it all started, then had to wait for the "break" just to watch the rest! I could have watched it elsewhere else in the house I suppose........... :rolleyes:

Terrible nonsense, I hated the tag line 'everyone's talking about it' as I wasn't.

Thank chuff the Mrs does not watch that rubbish.

As far as i'm concerned these kind of soaps are absolute filth. It this type of subversive television that demoralises and changes peoples perspective in all the wrong ways. I hope people keep there kids away from it. It is sad that most fail to see it though now. I used to watch it donkeys years ago but barely watch any tv these days as it became apparent that everything comes with some sort of negative agenda attached to it, something that'll p*ss you off one way or another. I'm single just now but certainly wouldn't enjoy being with someone who shows interest in all this nonsensical low grade entertainment.