lilfuzzer

Not just the red grill badges then

Well my VR6 grille badge is currently away at the 3D printers / prototypers.. so a) I hope I get it back if they're going for this kind of money but b) hope we can still get some good replicas made :)

There are still going to be people who want genuine though I appreciate what you are doing Jim the binnacle covers were brilliant

I'm wondering how much the vr bonnet foams gonna go for.

Me too. I was out at £48. I have the group buy foam, but would prefer this. I'm not willing to pay mega money for a bit of waffle foam foam though, regardless of who its made by!

There are still going to be people who want genuine though I appreciate what you are doing Jim the binnacle covers were brilliant

Indeed - but as I've already said to a few other folks I'm determined to get them as close to original as possible :)

Indeed - but as I've already said to a few other folks I'm determined to get them as close to original as possible :)

Just when I thought your love for a truly awesome car was on the slide u come back with this top respect Jim

I was thinking the same. I hope you get the feeling that most do upon returning to the Corrado after a while Jim. That of excitement and adrenaline for what is such a 'special' car. It's either that, or you'll have yet more snags!.........

Hope not though!

So.. how did it go with the foam? ;) HAHA!

I have a red VR badge... And I would love a good replica so I can remove my original part.

Well my VR6 grille badge is currently away at the 3D printers / prototypers.. so a) I hope I get it back if they're going for this kind of money but b) hope we can still get some good replicas made :)

Great news Jim.