Kempy

Mike brewer just bought a vr6

I'm quite sad an follow him on Facebook. He's just posted a pic of his new acquisition. Didn't look like a storm

Excellent!

Always loved his "wheeler dealer" series - bit different to TopGear + 5th Gear etc :thumbleft:

I not a Facebook person.

So any pics of his Facebook page (ref VR6)?

Yeah - just see this too on Facebook - hope he treats it with respect lol

Yeah - just see this too on Facebook - hope he treats it with respect lol

Hope he joins this forum! ;)

I remember years ago when Mike Brewer had a TV show called Deals On Wheels,

and he was doing a review of the Corrado VR6 I think it was a blue one,

there was a guy on the show who wanted to sell the car, and Mike was test driving it and pointing out what things to look out for on the Corrado.

Do you know roughly when this new series / episode of Wheeler Dealer will be shown on ordinary TV not sky.

I suppose in a year or two ?

Si

I know a bit more about this already. Have been helping the production company for the last few weeks to source parts, answer some technical questions and so forth :) Can't wait to see the episode go out in the Autumn!

A forum members car has been used in the show too but saying no more :)

Glad there doing one , i hope ed china snaps a wish bone bolt in the subframe so he can tell is all how to get it out properly haha !

I know a bit more about this already. Have been helping the production company for the last few weeks to source parts, answer some technical questions and so forth :) Can't wait to see the episode go out in the Autumn!

Nice one, Jim! :thumbleft:

I remember him saying on deals on wheels the corrado is one of his favourite cars! Looking forward to seeing the programme.

Sweepstake on which members car is in the programme... Kip ? ChrisL ? Goldie ? Wayne now it's sorted :) any outsiders ?

Edited by delfinis38

Good on you Jim,

Let's hope they mention the forum

Sweepstake on which members car is in the programme... Kip ? ChrisL ? Goldie ? Wayne now it's sorted :) any outsiders ?

:thumbleft: :lol:

Top secret :) Wait and see what happens.