Kempy

Mike brewer just bought a vr6

It's Jim then! That's why his lovely motors back on the road and had some nice paint and been tarting up in the engine bay.

It's Jim then! That's why his lovely motors back on the road and had some nice paint and been tarting up in the engine bay.

The crafty git!

:lol:

He could probably end the show with bringing the car to a corrado meet - cue a load of us!

If he sits on the bonnet I'm taking out a contract on him :afro:

If he sits on the bonnet I'm taking out a contract on him :afro:

Haha!

Maybe he will bring it to the get together at Mike Brewer mtrs he is doing soon

Edited by mat ed30

Sweepstake on which members car is in the programme... Kip ? ChrisL ? Goldie ? Wayne now it's sorted :) any outsiders ?

I put mine in the Garage before I went, I didn't say who's garage though.........................

Nah not really, he would have commented how poorly it poorly it rode, and put the rest of the general public off for life it it was mine!

Well I had the option of selfishly getting my car on TV (as I was asked if I knew of any suitable cars) and I think mine would have scrubbed up OK enough for TV possibly. But no.. it's not mine :) I thought were some Corrado's far more deserving of screen time!

Well hopefully you have had a word in his shell like... And he will speak well of it and will treat it with respect!!

He could probably end the show with bringing the car to a corrado meet - cue a load of us!

Top idea

Yeah that's what Mike did at the end of the episode, when they had finished restoring the delorean, they took it to a forum meet on or near a race track I think a few years ago.

like you say it would be amazing if Mike does the something with the Corrado.

Si

Wish someone would buy mine :(

Yea my blue valver

interesting stuff, cant wait to see the episode. He would have needed to get the car for a very good price in order to make any decent profit, however i guess that depends what Edd plans on doing to it, new wheels, paint, suspension or maybe a turbo conversion looms? ;)

Mine will be for sale imminently, should have got my butt in gear and put it up sooner!

Don't know on when its being filmed etc, but would the car not of already been up for sale in order for them to film the episode?

If Mike only bought it a few days ago & the episode is due to go out in October, then my bet is that the car will be worked on in the next few weeks or couple of months & be up for sale in the Summer.

Who wants to take a bet that edd will keep it? He is a vw nut after all and he kept a vw camper they had

Hope he does better than flogging it cheap after doing all the work

Stanced with a leopardskin wrap would be my humble suggestion. Then "sell" it to a member of the production team for a small profit. :afro:

When I saw Mike at the classic car show he said he buys loads of carsfor the series and works on them altogether not one at a time.

What's the odds on him sitting on the bonnet at the end saying Tara until next time :)

Yeah - he said in the YouTube video about all the cars that had been bought ready for the new series. I don't imagine they buy a car, and then decide it needs to go off to get painted, and then just stop working on everything until the car is painted and returned to the workshop - I should imagine all cars for the series are bought in, and worked on as and when time permits, and when stuff is being sent off to get sorted they bring in another one and work on that.

Who wants to take a bet that edd will keep it? He is a vw nut after all and he kept a vw camper they had

I bet u a SNICKER bar! ;)