corradocamperdude

VR6 Corrado 1994 Breaking. Metallic Blue, Grey Leather interior

Looking for ABS pump and motor. OE part number 357 614 111. Do you have?

Hi Mate,

Do you have the loom (wiring for the following) for the MAF, coil pack and cam position sensor.

Including the connectors please.

Thanks

OP hasn't logged in since 2016, best bet is lil fuzzer as he's having a big clearout at the moment

Thats the biggest problem. With breaking one. The postage. I can't be doing with that or ild break my vr6 as its a shame it just sits rotting away quietly to itself

Thats the biggest problem. With breaking one. The postage. I can't be doing with that or ild break my vr6 as its a shame it just sits rotting away quietly to itself

It's not bad if you control the strip, don't remove anything until its sold, start at the front working in (lights bumper rads and fans) and inside (interior, switches etc) Keep all the bits to keep the interior dry until its sold(don't sell the sunroof first!).

Keep the shell rolling until the day has arrived to get rid of it (but loosen the bolts when you're in the vicinity to aid the final push!). Price items high, too cheap and you'll be a busy fool - aim to package 2 or 3 items a day otherwise all your spare time disappears. Big items should be collection only - often you'll also sell other items on the day of collection

I really enjoy it.

cheers mate, great advice

Shame there worth more in parts at the moment

Looks a solid car?

No mate. Had it moved ages ago. Needs loads doing and jobs just mounting up. And the cost is out weighing the cars value

Ild post up an upto date picture but this site won't let me

Ah ok mate thought for a second then you had let her go to the land of nod. Do you think you'll get her right then sell her on and maybe get another one ?

cheers mate, great advice

Shame there worth more in parts at the moment

Wasnt yours the one on wheeler dealers? I'm sure the reg was similar..

No mate. It needs around a grand spending on it to get it road worthy for a car worth 2k max fixed as it was a cat c right off.

Not worth the money.

Wasnt yours the one on wheeler dealers? I'm sure the reg was similar..

That belongs to a lad call El from Scotland and he has the car in very good condition it is a blue one. I purchased some BBS Rx2 alloys off him earlier this year.

No mate. It needs around a grand spending on it to get it road worthy for a car worth 2k max fixed as it was a cat c right off.

Not worth the money.

So you have taken it away to be broken up ?

It's in the my garage now. As water pump packed in. And mot ran out

So I guess your thinking things through whether to break or throw some money on here? I suppose you could break her and use the funds towards another one Bri, or are you thinking about another motor?

Not having another mate.

Breaking is the only way to get a return on it. Just need to motivate myself to do it.

It's a known car on here. If you put the reg in the car pops up as the longterm owner is on here