britpop95

Upcoming Corrado on tv .

Oreet everyone. A couple of months ago my Corrado was used for filming in a upcoming car show apparently to be broadcast on the Travel channel. From what i could make out it is to be based on 90's celebs driving cars they used to own , Shaun ryder was driving my corrado and the show is hosted by paddy mcguiness. So keep ur eyes peeled for that some nice exposure for the corrado im sure.

Years ago Shaun Ryder used to write a weekly column in the daily Sport,I remember when he was selling it,there was a lot of shameless plugging in his column !

And that was the ONLY reason I used to buy the Sport !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Years ago Shaun Ryder used to write a weekly column in the daily Sport,I remember when he was selling it,there was a lot of shameless plugging in his column !

And that was the ONLY reason I used to buy the Sport !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:lol:

Awesome!! I always remember Shaun Ryder's name coming up on forums as a 'celeb' Corrado owner so this is really cool. Can't wait to see it!

I'm pretty sure that Shaun Ryders Corrado got nicked and used in an armed robbery.

Yep shaun told me all about that unfortunate event. It was taken from outside a mate's house . He had just had the car resprayed 2 tone flip paint and spent a healthy amount on alarm/immoboliser. Top guy shaun is he signed my happy mondays records for me and spent ages chatting bout the corrado.

Watched it this morning as taping the series. Didn't know a Corrado was on, so a great surprise especially as it was in the best colour (imo).

Just seen it, couldn't believe it. it's like a mirror image of the cars I've owned. Had a yellow mk2 rs2000 and currently got a black one, recently had an bmw e30 318is , my brother owns it now, and currently own a Vr6 same colour as on the programme.