EJ Taylor

After market upgraded CV inner and outer joint and drive shaft kits.

There is a company somewhere that does them,I remember Kevin Bacon singing their praises !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I and others have purchased them from J&R who are based in the Midlands. Very quick delivery too. Great price and the only negative being they could do with a better coat of paint on the driveshafts. Couldn't complain against the cost so I've hammerited mine.

They are also advertise on ebay

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

In what way are they "upgraded"?

FWIW I have a feeling that worn CV joints is one possible reason for the late-life vague steering and iffy high speed stability that a lot of Corrados have.

Edited by dr_mat

I and others have purchased them from J&R who are based in the Midlands. Very quick delivery too. Great price and the only negative being they could do with a better coat of paint on the driveshafts. Couldn't complain against the cost so I've hammerited mine.

They look ok, think they'll handle 300+ bhp on LSD ok?

Very fast delivery, I ordered a set on Tuesday, arrived Wednesday:)......fitted someday :lol:

They look ok, think they'll handle 300+ bhp on LSD ok?

Terrible website on mobile, but are they really only fifty quid a side for a complete drive shaft and CV joint kit?