Roger Chatfield

Back in the game.

Evening all,

As some of you may well know I split from my wife earlier this year and ended up having to sell my mystic storm...

Well things have picked up for me, I'm now in a new relationship and I'm in the process of buying a new house, also I'm now able to have another hobby car.

So I set my heart on a nice mk2 golf GTI but you know what, once you've owned a Rado you just can't get them out of your system so when a nice little 8 valve came up for sale local I knew I just had to go and see it.

As it happens the previous owner works in my depot and I've actually seen the car loads of times before so I got a good low down on it.

And then when I turn up to view I find that the seller is actually my dentist...lol

Anyway I fall in love with it and end up buying it, I'm chuffed to bits to be a rado owner again.

Hey Rog! We can have another little get together now I'm back down this way! Saw Tris today Funnily enough and thought of you! Welcome back mate, will have to pop round for a gander. :thumbleft:

That didn't take long. Welcome back mate, and glad to hear things are looking up.

Welcome back :) Its an addiction..... I had a white MK2 and nearly replaced it with a white Corrado VR6 (I do like white) but opted for the softer MK3 VR6 - mistake!

I'm not sure I'd want to buy a car off my dentist though.......

Ah, nice looking motor, I wanted to look at that one, but it was down Cornwall way and I am near Leeds so deemed it a bit far.. Enjoy :)