SteveRobb

Anyone know this VR6???

Given some of the crazy prices being asked by dealers lately, that doesn't seem too unreasonable.

Standard suspension. Never again on a Corrado will I make that mistake

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

thanks

I think the fact that its totally standard is appealling and when you factor in the work thats been done then perhaps the price tag isnt too ridiculous, that being said Id hope to be able to haggle a fair bit with a wad of £50 notes in my hand.

There's another one come up thats nearer to me but not in nearly as good condition (according to the ads), at £3600 but I'd likely have to spend another £2k getting it right.

That being said Im taking the sellers description as gospel as not really having the opportunity to see it in the flesh - Im from Aberdeen

Steve

I put standard on mine a few months ago and it actually looked higher than that one, as though it was floating. Swapped my springs to H+R, slightly lower and the car looks fab (imo)

To be fair that does look and read to be a very good car and at a good price. Don't think you'd be disappointed

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Im very keen on this, also looking at a mint Mk4 golf anniversary - also a future classic.....

Is there anyone near the Corrado that would maybe go and have a glance at it for me?