Graphite

Parts clearance

In one photo there is a crankshaft pulley and an alternator

They look very clean any they new item?

Will they fit my 1992 g60 ?

Also after a pair of crack free early indicator lenses. Do you have these? Cheers

Hi I'm looking for a potentiometer for a 93 2.0 16v if you have one troy

Sent from my thl_T7 using Tapatalk

Sorry don't have one of these.

In one photo there is a crankshaft pulley and an alternator

They look very clean any they new item?

Will they fit my 1992 g60 ?

Also after a pair of crack free early indicator lenses. Do you have these? Cheers

Yes there is an auxiliary belt camshaft pulley assembly available, there is also an alternator.

They are not new but I cleaned them up very thoroughly and painted the pulley black and covered lacquered the alternator. They are both in good working order.

I'll let the pulley assembly go for £15 and the alternator for £25

Troy.

Yeah there getting harder to come by it seems I don't fancy spending £172 from vw heritage cheers anyway bud

Sent from my thl_T7 using Tapatalk

do you have any beige speaker pods? I have one?!

Sorry all black/grey trim left now.

Hi Graphite

are those early fogs? I would be interested if they are still available. also would you have a late drivers side window switch in that lot??

Looking for a sunroof... doesnt have to work... I just need the chrome trim lifters...

Hi Graphite

are those early fogs? I would be interested if they are still available. also would you have a late drivers side window switch in that lot??

Have the fogs. No late switches I'm afraid.

Looking for a sunroof... doesnt have to work... I just need the chrome trim lifters...

Sorry, don't have any sunroof mechanisms left.

Hi, do you have either a complete air filter box p/n 535 129 607E or a working sunroof. Both for a '94 VR6

Many thanks

Neither, sorry.

Thanks Graphite, what about the plastic ducting that leads from the blower motor to the rear of the center console, behind the passenger side parcel shelf? I have no idea what it's called but I just changed my blower motor and found that ducting broken.

Thanks Graphite, what about the plastic ducting that leads from the blower motor to the rear of the center console, behind the passenger side parcel shelf? I have no idea what it's called but I just changed my blower motor and found that ducting broken.

Hi yes I have this. Can have it out of a breaker Monday and in the post Tuesday. £12.50 plus postage. Troy.

Hi yes I have this. Can have it out of a breaker Monday and in the post Tuesday. £12.50 plus postage. Troy.

Deal. If you PM me your PayPal address and total cost I'll get the money sent immediately!

Thanks

Deal. If you PM me your PayPal address and total cost I'll get the money sent immediately!

Thanks

Can you PM me your postal address and we will go

From there.

Troy.

Done!

Hi graham, haven't received a PM yet. Are you sending through the forum or tapatalk?

Troy.

Just sent it via Tapatalk too!

Ah got it now. Blooming technology. Currently in the process of driving 900 miles to move house over tonight and tomorrow, so I will get a quote when I get back tomorrow evening.

Troy.