Rocket Ron

Practical Classics Restoration Show 23 -25 March 2018

Come and display your Corrado and celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the model at this amazing indoor show!

Fifth year running, and fifth year the Corrado Club of Great Britain will be attending. Come along to this show at the NEC (yes, indoors), and you can even do some restoration work on your Corrado!

Your Corrado needs to be brought onto the stand at the NEC on Thursday 22/3/2018, and needs to stay there till the close of the show on Sunday 25/3/2018. You will receive a free entry ticket and a free parking ticket for 3 days, so you can bring alternative transport to get to and from the show.

Date & Time: Friday, 23 March 2018, 09:00 — Sunday, 25 March 2018, 17:30

The N.E.C Birmingham ( map )

B40 1NT

http://www.necrestorationshow.com

Visit the CCGB events list to register 2 spaces left.

Edited by Rocket Ron

I have registered on ccgb.

Ill b there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Ron - I believe Eric is interested in taking a space, if he hasn't already registered. May be worth dropping him a quick email but I saw him earlier this week and he mentioned he was going to get in touch!

Jim

Thanks Eric has registered 1 space left.

Visit the CCGB website great opportunity to show your pride and joy in this our 30th year.

Hi

Nec Restoration Show is fast approaching why not visit the CCGB FACEBOOK page for the discount code for this great event.

Come and display your Corrado and celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the model at this amazing indoor show!

Date & Time: Friday, 23 March 2018, 09:00 — Sunday, 25 March 2018, 17:30

The N.E.C Birmingham ( map )

B40 1NT

http://www.necrestorationshow.com

Hi All,

Just thought I better break cover, following all the help on this Forum!

My 2 year long VR6 Restoration project is now confirmed as a finalist, competing to win the hearts and votes of visitors.

It will be on display on the Lancaster Insurance 'Pride of Ownership' stand, in the middle of Hall 5 Stand 450.

Looking forward to my first Corrado event!

Graham V

Edited by GrahamV

Graham

That's great news will pop over and see you to introduce myself what hall are you in. I'll mention it on our Facebook page.

Also why not come over to see us we are in Hall 5

Ron

CCGB

Graham

That's great news will pop over and see you to introduce myself what hall are you in. I'll mention it on our Facebook page.

Also why not come over to see us we are in Hall 5

Ron

CCGB

My 2 year long VR6 Restoration project is now confirmed as a finalist, competing to win the hearts and votes of visitors.

It will be on display on the Lancaster Insurance 'Pride of Ownership' stand, in the middle of Hall 5 Stand 450.

Graham V

My 2 year long VR6 Restoration project is a finalist, competing to win the hearts and votes of visitors.

,and maybe your vote!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]92503[/ATTACH]

Graham V

Graham after seeing what I’ve seen, it would certainly get my vote, shame I’m In Cornwall that weekend.

Get some pics up more pics posted mate!

ca524af744339b53ab11440b85ae261a.jpg

f74900e5b24f5459c9a885c1181849e5.jpg

0d1ac3f9ce48b898768dee6b3b90bf09.jpg

9dbce261ca8eef1aa2d5007ce0274228.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some very polished metal there. lovely. like the mirrors to see the underside of the red Corrado

I believe the red Corrado took third place in the Pride of Ownership awards. I popped past earlier today to stick my vote in the box - it really is an absolutely stunning example.

I believe the red Corrado took third place in the Pride of Ownership awards. I popped past earlier today to stick my vote in the box - it really is an absolutely stunning example.

Restored to the point of perfection, I suspect the winner was due to popularity of that model rather than being of a higher standard?

Hi Graham, many thanks for taking the time to show us around your car (I was one of the 3 lads over from Ireland visiting the show). Stunning car and work.

Many thanks Eric also for the chat at the club stand.

Few pics I took - wish I took more of these cars

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PAXGIrpjRiHls0Cb2

Edited by Mike2006

Restored to the point of perfection, I suspect the winner was due to popularity of that model rather than being of a higher standard?

From their website,

The Lancaster Insurance Pride of Ownership sping final was won by Paul Clappison’s 1972 MGB GT, with Bron Burrell’s ex-World Cup Rally Austin Maxi called ‘Puff’ taking second place while Graham Varley’s 1993 VW Corrado VR6 was third.

Nice pictures the auto box corrado vr6 that was in the auction went for 7.5k plus commission, it had 60k odd on the clock. It's the blue one with grey leather in your picture.