culshaw

Radiator support spacer

Hi there, I snapped a bolt out of this spacer the other day so need to source another, before i go about failing to drill it out!

I need number 33 on this picture. A place to buy number 32 would be a great bonus to!o.

076022500.png

I think I have 32 and 33 in the garage. I’ll check to you at the weekend when I’m home. Thanks m after 2 off No 35, anyone know if you can get these, I’ve used a bit of pipe/hose cut to about 10mm at the mo

I think I have 32 and 33 in the garage. I’ll check to you at the weekend when I’m home. Thanks m after 2 off No 35, anyone know if you can get these, I’ve used a bit of pipe/hose cut to about 10mm at the mo

Regarding no.35, I have just changed my rad and replaced these. I think I may have got them from classic parts but I will check my receipts. Weirdly they seem identical to the rubbers underneath a standard VR6 Airbox

Culshaw. I’ve found them, I nearly gave up. Pm me your details and I’ll post them if any good to you. The bracket needs a good fettle I’m afraid.

Cressa. That would be great if you could.

Finally found the part number

171121276D available at VW Heritage for £1.36 each although I purchased mine from TPS

I have a few of these 171121276D at home they are also used at the bottom of the airbox feet. If it is the same rubber as pictured above with the bracket the part number is 055129669 and utterley obselete .

Edited by Keyo