Jon_vr6

Corrado gone

Just thought I'd post up and say what a pleasure it's been to have had a corrado and the brilliant help I've received along the way.

Today the corrado drove off with its new owner. I was losing the love and couldn't do what I wanted to do to it with it being my daily car. I've since got a new gti which I'm enjoying driving and don't have to worry about something going wrong haha.

Anyway I might pop on now and again but for now thanks guys and girls it's been a pleasure and keep driving these iconic cars.

Bye for now

Shame to hear you've sold up.

Maybe one day you will be back........

Safe journeys until then Jon!

Shame to hear you've sold up.

Maybe one day you will be back........

Safe journeys until then Jon!

Thanks

I can’t believe it took so long to sell. You have a wealth of knowledge, don’t be a stranger

What gti have you bought?

Shame you have sold up mate but understand why, I'll always remember you being there at that services meet when I didn't get a burgercwith my meal and the manager having a shouting match with me as they said I had eaten it!

Hey Jon - sorry to hear you've left the fold (for now ;)) - always a pleasure having you on the forum.

I can’t believe it took so long to sell. You have a wealth of knowledge, don’t be a stranger

What gti have you bought?

Mk7 gti performance pack in night blue. Some may say why not a golf r but to be honest I don't need 300bhp and I didn't want the bigger risk of theft.

Shame you have sold up mate but understand why, I'll always remember you being there at that services meet when I didn't get a burgercwith my meal and the manager having a shouting match with me as they said I had eaten it!

:lol: that was quality mate. Hope you're keeping well mate?

Hey Jon - sorry to hear you've left the fold (for now ;)) - always a pleasure having you on the forum.

Thanks mate

:lol: that was quality mate. Hope you're keeping well mate?

Ive still not got over it to be honest ha he but apart from that I'm good mate cheers

Perfect night blue is the best colour in the MK7 range and also I would take a GTI over a R because I prefer the branding and looks, quad exhaust look over kill on a R IMO.