MarkR

Looks reasonable value. Possibly a Storm?

Could be a Storm-a-like? Easy to do with the green and beige cars as that combination was available anyway. Only way to find out is to check the VIN with VW.

That might appear with some red badges on, photographed against a white background for 3 times the price sometime soon...………...

Could be a Storm-a-like? Easy to do with the green and beige cars as that combination was available anyway. Only way to find out is to check the VIN with VW.

Very true, though VW just fob you off and tell you that their records only go back to 2000 when they were digitised.....

95 - 96 year model, scared cat looking ride height, and yellow dipstick suggests its likely to be a Storm though. I had to get a Zertifikat from the Wolfberg Museum to confirm mine (or confirm not as was my case).

Edited by seanl82

Looking for something environmentally friendly? Many car rental companies now offer hybrid vehicles. Can’t drive a stick shift? Be sure to reserve a car with automatic transmission. The service of MYR airport car rental was just amazing. Also, be sure that the company from which you’re renting offers any extras you might need or want, such as a ski rack, car seat or GPS system.

Spamtastic