peachers

Back in A Corrado After 6 Year Break

Thought I would say hi after getting another corrado, 6 years after selling my last one! Used to own a flash red VR6 which I immediately regretted selling, have now just bought a sherry pearl vr6 and must say am loving the sound again.

Cheers,

Peter

Welcome back to the fold! Did the same, had a 16v in 2005, a VR6 in 2008, sold those years back but got back into a VR6 last year. No other car has the same effect!

I don't think we ever get away from corrado life, we just take a break

Welcome back...

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome, though I would upload a few pics. Few issues to work through but overall quite pleased with it (just need to work out why can't post in certain parts of the forum).

IMG_20200111_144035.jpg

IMG_20200111_144057.jpg

IMG_20200111_144221.jpg

Looks nice mate 🤙 I'm on route back to getting back into another VR6, once I've sold my current car and possibly finished the house move. Out of curiosity, what did you replace it with after you sold your first one? 

There were a few other cars after I sold the first one - Porsche 944S2, Mazda RX8 (231) and then finally an Audi A4 Cabriolet (3.0 V6) which I still own but is about to be sold as it has been replaced by the VR6.

Nice selection. I had a e46 320i followed by an R3 Rx8. Then a few other bits in between. Celica, e30. Etc.

Was the 944 nice to drive? Always liked those but never drove one

Similar history as I have had a couple of e30's too. Porsche was a good drive but wasn't as exciting as the Corrado (and didn't have as nice a sound). It felt pretty special to smoke around in though and pop lights are always cool 😎 but still regretted selling the Corrado more!

Yeah I keep Thinking about another one. I occasionally pick up classics/modern classic magazines. And I've noticed more and more the corrado appearing and saying how its going to be a proper classic, now's the time to buy lol. I paid £2k for mine and sold it for the same 14 month later. Not a chance at that now. 

Think I need one this year!

There's loads for 2k. Vr6's. Easy. G60 alot more money 

Edited by k993apc
Spelling

On 3/6/2020 at 8:42 PM, k993apc said:

There's loads for 2k. Vr6's. Easy. G60 alot more money 

Really? Haven't seen any £2k vr6's around. I must be looking in the wrong places 😂