Sign in to follow this  
blue95

VR6 Airbox and engine cover

Just a warning re wanted ads and pms, be careful who you deal with, scammers are here now. Only trade with people in the open forum, use PayPal goods and services 

8 hours ago, Dox said:

Just a warning re wanted ads and pms, be careful who you deal with, scammers are here now. Only trade with people in the open forum, use PayPal goods and services 

😞 Desperate time.... I have been off here for a while

3 hours ago, ChrisL said:

Which engine cover?

Hopefully sorted cover wise...still looking for an unmolested VR6 air filter housing and std steering wheel....im sure the list will expand lol

Edited by blue95

8 hours ago, blue95 said:

Hopefully sorted cover wise...still looking for an unmolested VR6 air filter housing and std steering wheel....im sure the list will expand lol

I have a steering wheel in semi decent condition, I can send photos when I’m back from offshore at the weekend.

15 hours ago, blue95 said:

i may have an air filter but i cant remember what i did with it after having the BMC fitted, i i will look

i possibly have a steering wheel as well but i know that it would need a retrim as the leather has split on it

On 9/26/2023 at 10:17 PM, blue95 said:

James at Corrado graveyard is a great chap to deal with and has lots of spares. He’s on FB 🙂.

25 minutes ago, James. said:

James at Corrado graveyard is a great chap to deal with and has lots of spares. He’s on FB 🙂.

B/W, you still got the blackberry VR ?

I was keeping it for a special occasion but I believe I have an unmolested VR airbox in the garage…. If you can’t find one I’ll give it up 😬

7 hours ago, mic_VR said:

I was keeping it for a special occasion but I believe I have an unmolested VR airbox in the garage…. If you can’t find one I’ll give it up 😬

DM me images and price please

19 hours ago, blue95 said:

Cheers he's got nowt in stock 😞

No blackberry VR, still got the black schirck/supercharged VR (https://the-corrado.net/topic/84662-new-project-vr6-supercharged/page/3/#comments) which I am contemplating breaking tbh

This looks stunning, do you really want to break it?  Btw, what supercharger do you have on it as i'm thinking of the same myself. What a supercharged VR like to live with (i know some make an annoying whining noise....)?  Mine has aircon, so just wondering if that would be an issue for an intercooler.

2 hours ago, fla said:

This looks stunning, do you really want to break it?  Btw, what supercharger do you have on it as i'm thinking of the same myself. What a supercharged VR like to live with (i know some make an annoying whining noise....)?  Mine has aircon, so just wondering if that would be an issue for an intercooler.

ha ha i have a supercharged R53 mini as well which is fairly modified & i love the way the charger screams lol

3 hours ago, fla said:

Ive picked up another project, and dont want to have multiple cars, space becomes and issue lol. Problem is I have sunk a fortune into the black one, its a basically a new engine...literally. The engine was the new old engine that was stripped and inspected, mew seals, gaskets, chains etc etc, all new sensors, stands me at a few quid

4 hours ago, ChrisL said:

Standard VR6 airbox for sale on Facebook for £175

Cheers, guess prices have certainly shot up lol