Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

Corrado spotting - July 2004

red 16v on 17's very clean driving past burnham grammer school about 5 o'clock yesterday

Two today in the car park at Trevor's Garage near Gatwick. A nugget yellow valver with Sebrings, and an L plate VR6 with a nasty dent on the rear panel :(

Oh and a black G60 on the A3 between the M25 and Burpham last night.

Seen a silver G reg in Cambuslang heading towards Safeway at about 22.15 tonight...

Saw a burgundy metallic H reg on Didsbury Rd in Stockport about 8:30 this morning gave you a wave and got one back! I have spotted a few on that road - I spotted a white one last week.

Spotted a burgandy 16v N reg on 17s on the kingston bridge today-i waved a couple of times but u didnt notice!

Cheers Fraser

Mint looking N plate VR6 in Aqua Blue that I let out of the BP garage on the Butts earlier today about 2pm? You seemed surprised to see another Corrado and waved! :)

Not that it will be anyone on here - it NEVER is!!

I finally saw the other Corrado in Saffron Walden that all my friends keep saying they've seen... twice! But as my C was on axle stands at the time, I didn't think I should wave from my mate's beat up old Cav. I need to follow him home one day and give him a CCGB membership form :)

Edit: Ooh ooh then went into Cambridge and saw a rather tatty looking white VR!

Was it a black one? I saw a VR in SW on Thursday evening on the way to Newport to view a VR for a mate.

Shame the one we looked at was a pile of dog shite, which is too often the case these days :roll:

Was it a black one? I saw a VR in SW on Thursday evening on the way to Newport to view a VR for a mate.

Shame the one we looked at was a pile of dog shite, which is too often the case these days :roll:

Yeah it could well have been, it's an L-reg ending in KNO. It was either black (most likely) or v. dark blue.

There is a black one that lives in Newport that I went to go see the other week with intergalactic mileage and a 'new' engine, but it was a pile-o-shite. Not the same one you went to see was it?

Had a bit of a ding dong with a mint looking silver J reg Corrado (possibly 16v 'cos it wasn't getting away from my bag of p*** 'valver) down the A47 towards Kings Lynn Hardwick roundabout - 1pm ish, Friday June 18th. Sweet looking car...made my dodgy Corrado look like a right scrapper....oh hang on, it IS a right scrapper!

Yeah, Ive seen that Silver Corrado about around the Hardwick Roundabout loads of times. Its the first silver C ive seen in the flesh and boy does it look goooood!!! 8) 8)

My Boss has an Aqua Blue imported LHD G60. And a mate on the squadron has a blue 16v.

Also 2 Green VR6s on the RAF base (Marham), one's belongs to a Pilot and the other Im assuming is an Armourer's car. Anyone on here?

Paul

Saw and raced a Dark (Moonlight?) Blue Corrado VR6 'M** OBL' on the A47 Dualcarriageway going toward Kings Lynn about 1/2hour ago! I was the Black PoloG40 with the Rollcage.

A very clean looking VR6 and kept up with the Polo upto 110mph, which was good for me as mine's running standard exhaust and the fuelling is all over the place and needs setting up badly so is a bag of shite at the moment :( . Out come the excuses :lol:

Paul

Just got back from my holidays, 1450 miles showing on computer. Saw total of 2 Corrados,

1st was on 27th June on the A87 about 30 miles south of the Kyle of Lochalsh, due to high passing speed all I could tell was dark colour but carrying 2 cycles on roof bars, you were heading south.

2nd was parked up about 10 miles from Whitby (or possibly Scarborough). Very nice purple colour, first I've seen in that colour. Nice alloys and very clean. Spotted on 3rd or 4th July (was getting forgetful at that point!)

2nd was parked up about 10 miles from Whitby (or possibly Scarborough). Very nice purple colour, first I've seen in that colour. Nice alloys and very clean. Spotted on 3rd or 4th July (was getting forgetful at that point!)

I know that one, it's from scarborough, a VR6, the lads been down to our club meet a couple of times.

yes, it's VERY purple, and has matching leather trim too! stands out a mile.

saw a Black C (couldn't tell model) just parking up in the car park of Co op in Headington (Oxford) last week (wednesday I think).

Anyone on here?

Spotted a burgundy metallic H reg in Oldham just off the M60 half an hour ago - didn't see you til you were past me so didn't wave.

Saw a nice looking silver C at 11:30 pm on Sunday night (4th July) going north on the M6. Reg G888. Possibly a G60? Nice looking car. I was in my K plate VR6.

D

The red K plate 2.0 16v on standard Estorils, leaving the Alton Towers car park about 5:20pm this evening? This is the 2nd time in a row that i've seen a Corrado leaving the car park at Alton Towers.. and who says these Corrado's are rare! :)

Wouldn't have noticed me as I was in my mates Clio 172...

Went to Oxford hospital today, and on way home saw 2 C's.

First was in Oxford, a nice looking green VR, M plate. I was in my G60 behind for quite a way, then we went seperate ways at a roundabout, but not before we exchanged waves and I nearly drove into a bright orange van........ :roll:

Second was a maroon M plate, in Aylesbury. Couldnt make out what it was as i didnt see it for long.

Keep seeing an L-reg metallic grey VR6 around the Barton area of Torquay. Flashed and waved at you once, you waved back :)

saw a dragon green c running on what looked like 17's in elgin the other day. thought I had the only green one round here :( :lol:

Saw a nice black M reg VR6 with chrome badges parked in Whitstable on Wednesday.

Almost every day exchange waves with a pearl green VR L-reg going through Chartham Hatch. Hi!

Saw a H plate blue 16v on the A12 outside chelmsford last night on my way home about 5.30pm looked to have oz super wheels on it.

Any body from the forum??

Mark :evil:

Saw a very clean dark G60 on a K plate, going North on the A1 near Grantham Lincs. I was in a Storm two cars ahead, Sorry for the swerve I made to get the rover200 out from between us just for a better look just before I turned off. :oops:

I saw two 16 valvers in Manchester on thursday evening. A red H reg just off Deansgate around 7.30pm we exchanged a nod and then a black G reg with Wolfrace alloys in the King St NCP not huge wheels but suit the 'rado very well. It also had cruise-cad.com stickers or something similar so probably not someone here!