Sign in to follow this  
crazymarcel

Most Common Corrado Colour?

Aqua Blue Perl seems to be common as muck...still a nice colour tho :)

Surely Tornado Pink? ;)

well tbh tornado red was only available from launch 1988 til 1991/92 whereas i think aqua blue has been available for a bit longer...........it'll be close thats for sure

Just been on to DVLA's website on the outside chance they had public info on numbers of cars still registered as on the road. (maybe even colours too)

No prizes for guessing they dont. But I've seen people on here post specific car info from some RAC site with just a reg plate.

Does that site have anything like this?

I wonder how many C's there are left in the UK

Bet most of them are varying shades of red though.

Nah, the RAC site doesn't give any trends I don't think. Just specific vehicle details from a reg. number.

As a side note, I was very disappointed recently to find the number plate "ELV 1S" was on a Land Rover Freelander. Rock and roll baby!

the rac site allows you to put a reg in and it tells you the colour of the car,first registration date,amount of previous owners etc , its like a teaser for a HPI

i see a lot of red and black c's

its silver apparently,,,,but concerning corrados probly ice grey or blue,,,theres shit loads of blue ones

I would have said red if you look at the classifieds, then again might just be that everyone wants rid of there red c's :?

Most often seen? Has to be Dark Burgundy Pearl 'cos its parked outside my window hahaha

Most often seen? Has to be Dark Burgundy Pearl 'cos its parked outside my window hahaha

lol, i put most often seen, cause i thought it sounded nicer then most common which i put in title. :)

I see more red, blue, green and white than my grey :D
Ditto.. to that. would say I've seen as many green as I have blue and as many white as I have seen red... Grey is deffo one of the rarest :D

Must be Blue, ive got an Aqua blue one now to add to the statistics. Pervious C was Midnight blue, loads of blue variants being sold recently.

If red is the most common then Yellow has to be the rarest :)

Nah the rarest is probably Khaki, remember seeing a C for sale a few years ago in that colour, advert said it was the only one in the UK IIRC and looking at the picture of it I could see why...

Nah the rarest is probably Khaki, remember seeing a C for sale a few years ago in that colour, advert said it was the only one in the UK IIRC and looking at the picture of it I could see why...

one of the guys(can't remember his name :oops: ) from the yahoo e-group had a khaki green VR6 which was stolen a year or two ago :shock: :shock: :shock: ........and IIRC Pau1 told me he spotted a 16v one up N Scotland a few years back too

Be interesting to find out for definite - anybody have access to exact numbers ??

Like I said - I know of only 4 other metallic black ones :wink: (although I assume there will be more)