What colour is yer Corrado?

What Colour is yer Corrado  

1,381 members have voted

1. 1. What Colour is yer Corrado

• WHITE'S:Alpine / Candy
    • BLACK'S:Brilliant / solid
    • RED'S:Tornado / Flash / Bramble / Bordeaux / Dark Burgundy / Sherry Pearl
    • GREEN'S:Dark / Pearl / Khaki / Irish / Dragon / Classic
    • BLUE'S:Helious / Strato / Pearl / Aqua / Inca / Midnight-Moonlight / Limoge / Purple-light-blue / Mystic
    • YELLOW'S:Nugget / Yellow
    • GREY'S:Graphite / Quartz / Light / Pearl-Perl / Storm
    • SILVER'S:Diamond / Satin
    • VIOLET'S:Twilight Violet / Violet-touch Pearl / Dark Violet / Black Violet / Ice Grey
    • OTHER'S Dusty Mauve

Anybody know what colour this is most likely to be?

My favourite yet! See my avatar for how i really feel about it...

i have one that was originally Nugget Yellow which is now Imola Yellow and the other is Tornado red... dunno what to vote

which of yr two existing colours do you prefer! go that way :D

Just had my G60 resprayed last month, an early xmas pressie for me ;o)

God its so nice to wash the car & not see any dents, scratches, peeling laquer & scratches reveal in all their evil glory! Dark mettallic green, the colour of a genuis... :shock:

Ginge, sounds like a good present to me.....thinking about getting mine done, in nugget yellow obviusly, but mainly as i have attack of the dreaded rust near the sun roof, hopefully a good body shop would get all that out and re paint the thing!

anyone know a very good body shop in bristol, dont mind paying a little over the odds for pure quality!?

Ginge, sounds like a good present to me.....thinking about getting mine done, in nugget yellow obviusly, but mainly as i have attack of the dreaded rust near the sun roof, hopefully a good body shop would get all that out and re paint the thing!

anyone know a very good body shop in bristol, dont mind paying a little over the odds for pure quality!?

Hi dude,

I am all familiar with the dreaded rust invasion... I saw a bit on my arches & saw sorrow & depression :(

But rest assured the repair was superb, check the pic mate! The wheels are next in the refurb program...

My mate Vince may be able to sort it for you, reasonable deals... hes a great vw & porsche modifyer - mechanic with hes own business in, essex, you can have hes number for a quote?

The dreaded rust, like the black death!!!!!

i have a patch that seems to have taken firm hold of the area surrounding my sunroof, before i go and do the sunroof mod i am thinking of i am going to get mine in a body shop and get the rust sorted and the nugget yellow back to its best!

Any idea how many litres of paint to get the car fully sprayed? Thiniking about buying the paint myself and putting it through my company, therefore getting rid of the awful and unaviodable thing, VAT!!!!!!

An suggestions for a good body shop in the bristol area would be much appreciated, want someone who is good but not going to bend me over thought lube!!!!

come on fellas share the wealth!

Ive been told that a paint tin can be anything of the order of £70-120 depending on the type, plus any primer & filler coats, in your case a primary colour should be bit cheaper. If you can prepare the car first you may be able to get it done @ £600 (cash in hand) but get friendly with a mate of a mate first...