Sign in to follow this  
Valver

UK first?....35i Passat TT

Here it is.............the car that has donated it's 2.8 VR6 running gear for my Mk2 Golf conversion now has a new heart.....225bhp Audi TT lump running on factory management.

Currently using a Mk3 Golf TDi box, Merc sprinter i/c, and home-made downpipe/exhaust.

Absolutely everything has been done by the owner himself.

Here's some pics...

69225634.jpg

69226128.jpg

115mph at 4750rpm in 4th.....

69226634.jpg

Bit of a street-sleeper - he's had a tussle with an Audi S4 and was literally glued to the Audi's rear bumper upto 120mph......

:shock: :wink: 8)

I'll be sure not to try it on with THAT Passat if I ever see it around Cov.. yikes! :)

Awesome! I think the VR6 badge needs to come off and replaced with a GL one, then it will be the ultimate sleeper! How about some steels and hub caps too? :lol:

Awesome! I think the VR6 badge needs to come off and replaced with a GL one, then it will be the ultimate sleeper! How about some steels and hub caps too? :lol:

Or a nice Diesel badge.

Gavin

LOL! as it happens he's looking for some 16" steels so he can fit the TT brakes, and iis planning on badging it as a TDi. :mrgreen:

Should be going to Stealth for a REVO remap soon too........ :wink: :twisted:

This should be superb. Cars like this are what help to make the VW scene for me.. excellent :)

I've got 2 sets or 16" steels!! typical, I was only down there last weekend looking at that very car!!

nice tidy install too.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha! Marvellous. I love it! My Passat is a silver version of the one about (without the engine of course). He should definately rebadge it as a GL/Diesel for the ultimate in sh*ts & giggles. That's really got me thinking that maybe I should hang onto mine and start playing...

Rock on!

Tom

Love the dials!!!

Why does the audi 1.8 turbo engines say '5V' on the top?? I take it, they are telling us that it has 5 valves per cylinder. Why dont they have 20V written on it?

WHat a beast!!!

Timo.

brilliant, thats gonna embarass many a chav in there corsa/saxo! :lol:

I think that car has bigger fish to fry! :D

Why does the audi 1.8 turbo engines say '5V' on the top?? I take it, they are telling us that it has 5 valves per cylinder. Why dont they have 20V written on it?

Cos then everyone says 'ooh why does it say 5V on it?' :lol:

Cos then everyone says 'ooh why does it say 5V on it?' :lol:

8)

Does seem a bit random though. Maybe its just me! :roll:

Timo.

this is genious - i would pay money to sit in while the car wastes a few twats in chavved up cars :lol: :lol:

hat off to you sir :D

i agree - and those dials are superb -chunky and purposeful reminds me of the dials in the eighties Ferrari GTO

Thanks for your comments guys - I have passed them onto the guy who built it and he's well pleased that it has been so well received. :oops: :mrgreen:

He just wanted to do the TT transplant into something a little different to the usual Mk2 Golfs.... :wink:

being the geek that i am - i've forwarded this onto a few mates to appreciate :) i can't imagine how wide the grin would be when you look at the angry and confused faces of the burberry clad boys in the rear view mirror ;)