Sign in to follow this  
TomB

Corrado Spotting - September 2004

Spotted a black Corrado parked on the Portlaosie Rd, Stradbally, Rep of |reland at the Electric Music Festival at around 10pm on Sat 4th Sept... not sure what model but I have the only Corrado around my parts so it was a very rare sight... 8)

White H-reg 16V on Holbrooks Lane this afternoon - possibly in Post Office paying Road Tax?? Not too keen on the new black wing... but I'm guessing that's just temporary :wink: Wheels looking 8)

Dark metallic VR6 L* RTY on the A6 in Stockport this afternoon around 5pm then I saw it again parked outside shops in Heaton Mersey around 8pm. Seen you once before as well. Looks very clean.

Black VR M69 **C spotted in a carpark in Cobham this afternoon. Looked very clean (well looked after) and had a Miltek system on it by the looks of things... Really liked the "Yes it's mine" written on the bottom of your plates 8) Left a note with corrado-forum.net in case it was someone who hasn't found us yet :wink:

3 today...

M Plate VR6 on the M25 heading towards Gatwick, Grey G60 heading towards the A3 on the other side of the M25 and a black/dark blue G60 on the A331 - takers?

Nice clean white G reg 16V in Bury town centre today with InPro's

Then saw another in Ufford later on - M*** OKE, VR6 i Think...

Saw a clean, red H-plate 16v in Shell Petrol station on London Road in Ipswich.

You'll know who I am as I had a quick word with you (35mpg, proper bo I tell thee! :D )

M reg dark coloured corrado west bound on the M4 about 5 o'clock last night in the fast lane seriously picking his noise!! LOL!

Bet no one admits this is them! LOL!

Yesterday i saw 2 red corrado's, one on the Portsmouth Road in Camberley and one in Cobham.

I never see red rados........

saw 2 yeasterday within 30 seconds of each other on the A10 just past the gt cambridge roundabout at about 6:30. the first one that passed had big wheels and red/clear lights then a vr6 zoomed past just after. didnt catch the plates as i was parked up in a side road

I had a good blast with a Red VR6 from junction 28 of M25 (A12) traffic lights on Saturday at around 6.30pm. I was on my way to VW action.

Unfortunately I didn't expect the VR to be up for it, so I was pretty slow off the line, the driver did a good rowing action out of his window because he left me behind :p

He was lucky, my 16v would've shown him :wink:

3 in Canterbury-

Sunday morning dark blue J reg 16v parked in the Crosskeys pub carpark.

Yesterday, dark blue M reg debadged in Wincheap, and then a black L reg VR parked around the corner from the Merc garage on Broad Oak Road. Seen it there quite often.

I don't see any for ages then loads come along at once! In addition to my earlier post I saw an L reg VR6 in a similar colour to mine if not the same on the A6 in Stockport about 6pm and got a thumbs up 8) (yes I drive on this road an awful lot) and a red K reg VR6 K2** EVU about 2 cars ahead of me on the M60 clockwise in crawling traffic near the Sale and Carrington junctions a little later.

Gleaming Black (I think, it was night time) Corrado VR6 with a very special number plate, H** VW, smart alloys & a nice leather interior. Illegally parked in the car park behind the Market Place in Newbury last night. Own up, I know you belong here, cos you had Corrado Forum.Net sticker in your window. :)

Anyway lurvley example mate & I've not seen it around Newbury before.

Regards

Jim

Walking back from lunch, and parked outside the office again was a nice tidy example of a 2.0l 16v on an 'L' plate. It looked the exact clone of my dearly departed but with only 88K miles on the clock...and it's for sale :evil:

Silver C in chelmsford this afternoon about 4.30pm H plate but didnt see the rest of the reg. Looked nice in silver and a clean car.

Anyone on the forum??

Mark :evil:

Saw 2 in Lincoln today, just before 3pm, both on South Park Road by the Common. One was dark blue with a personalised plate the other was red with clear/red rear lights. Any takers?

Black L-reg with a black front roundel on the road going into Fulborn today at 1:30.... any takers?

On Thursday evening i saw a Red VR6 Corrado - N480 *** - a lady driver.. the last 3 Corrados ive seen have all had lady drivers! I told this to a guy at work and he had the cheek to say "yeh - cos its a hair dressers car" - even more cheeky as he drives a Renault Clio! :wink: Pretty sure he's just winding me up - i wont let him get to me 8)

Yellow G60 in East Grinstead driving past the Broadway pub onto the one-way system, saw it on both Friday and Saturday night at about 8:45. I'd love to know who's car this is as I seen it off and on for the last year or so and it was probably the biggest influence in me buying a Corrado.

BANANAMAN on the forum mate

white wheels back windows and a reiger kit

but its been off the road for a year