Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

In.Pro Taillights - New group buy

Hi folks,

Suddenly realised that as the sticky'ed thread here on a group buy for In.Pro taillights has been around for some time, potentially any new postings won't get read.

That's why I've opened this thread just to let you know that if sufficient folk are interested, I'm quite willing to organise another group buy, given that the last one was almost a year ago.

So, if you're interested, why not post up in the original thread or PM me, and I'll get counting, as I would ideally need 10 to get a similar discount to the one at the beginning of 2004.

Tempest

OK, the In.Pros come in 3 varieties:

Smoked, clear and clear/red. Prices should be around the £150--£160 mark (possibly incl. postage, if I bargain hard enough), but that's still well under the Venom prices of £230 :shock:

OK, some piccies of all 3 types:

3rear.jpg

azzur319.sized.jpg

lc6u_2.jpg

Tempest

The top ones are quite nice actually, don't like the others though. I might be interested in a set of the all blacks if the quality has been improved as the first generation were very poorly made. I just wish Hella would make some proper ones based on the OE clusters.

Just another angle of the black FK's for those that are interested..

P1010045.JPG

Hm.. if you have a shot of your Corrado in a similar angle to the above Joe, i'd be happy to photoshop em on for you so you can get an idea...

I recon they'd suit a black or white C's better than anyother colours. I have red/smoked on my grey C and they look great (not my C below :lol:) ...

As Henny pointed out these are only available from FK so won't be part of this group buy..

i think somone should organise a group buy for full red lamps, i know there rare but someone should know where to get them from................cant understand why any company has not manufactured these yet given the way there in demand.

I might be interested in a set of the all blacks if the quality has been improved as the first generation were very poorly made.

I must admit that I haven't had any probs with my smoked ones: They fitted fine first time round (no need to widen up holes in the tailgate), they don't leak despite my Rado having to stand the British weather day and night (no garage :cry: ).

think id probably be up for some smoked ones...anyone think theyd look good on a black c?

OK, not quite a black Rado, but a dark one :lol:

lc4u_7.jpg

Tempest

I might be intereted in full black, if the qualitys better than the first lot they produced,

my all clears i have on a mo have deteriorated in quality and have dirt between casing and lens

OK, it might be simpler (for me) to keep all the posts for the new group buy in this thread if that's OK with everyone :)

Right, pricing, just hot off the press:

If we can get 10 sets together (doesn't seem to matter which ones), the price per set is £115 :shock: Yup, just recalculated that amount, it's £115 plus P&P, which I envisage should be a maximum of £17 (as this time around I'll have all sets shipped to me first, then I'll ship them out to the UK addresses, as last time round, there was one set that got lost on the way from Germany to the relevant UK address :cry: ).

OK, then, can we have 10 names please?

If you want to go ahead, then I'd suggest to PM me for my contact details, where you can send payment to, and once I've got 10 names and payments (cleared) I'll do a BIG bank transfer to get the sets shipped across. This whole thing may not be completed before Xmas this year anymore, BTW :lol:

Tempest