CoxyLaad

Coxys R32 4 Motion Corrado - On the Road!!!!

they go have correct sized tyres...for a mk4 golf.

the tyres on them are worth a few quid to sell on ebay anyway, 2 of them are cut slicks!

wheels are in mint condition though.

I think I'll just call you Mr Awesome from now on Coxy. it's only taken you, like, 70 hundred years to get this far but what can I say? That dash looks damn good, despite the shonky image quality. I wasn't immediately inspired when you told me about the MK4 dash, but that does work extremely well.

Love the P1 rims. I think this style of wheel really suits the Corrado imo and watch P1 owners don't try and break your arm off for them.

Been thinking about what you said today. Full Haldex conversion commences next year :D

Nice. I like the Mk4 dash, it suits the corrado too. Much as I liked Jay's workmanship, I didn't think the TT dash looked right in the car, but your one in there looks right at home. Is it rattle and squeak proof though? :grin:

Agreed Mr Kip. I felt the TT dash was a bit too bling for a Corrado, the MK4 one looks absolutely c0ck on imo. Despite the dayglow blue/red backlighting, it still has a retro look and feel rather oddly!

Just as Jay did, coxy's got all the climatronic stuff working too. Top job!

Agreed Mr Kip. I felt the TT dash was a bit too bling for a Corrado, the MK4 one looks absolutely c0ck on imo. Despite the dayglow blue/red backlighting, it still has a retro look and feel rather oddly!

Just as Jay did, coxy's got all the climatronic stuff working too. Top job!

We likos muchos Coxy :clap:

So what are you going to do about the green lit switches on the doors/sunroof? Do I hear the little footsteps of tiny blue LED's from ebay walking in your direction? Or are you going to cheat and send them off to JMC on the forum? he does a top job I hear.

Cheers lads.

Kev - nice one mate, you wont regret it - and i have a full image diary for you to look at if you want.

KIp, its 10 times more solid than the corrado dash that came out man!!

never thought about the back lighting on the other switches - i couldnt really give a shit lol its way down on the priorities :)

Just do the switches the easy way and send them to JMC to do, have them back in a week i bet, and the car has been in the making for 70 hundred years so another week wont hurt things in the grand scheme of things, please get some better pics up of the dash install mate.

s**t picture of the dash install. Not looking too bad...

cant see this, can you repost, Coxy?

Yep, likewise, top job. Cabin will look brilliant when its finished. Did you also use the Mk4 tunnel?

No never used a mk4 tunnel, the corrado one is big enough.

Kev the engine makes that noise because a) its not had a good run for about 3 years or something, and b) its the time when the auxilliary air pump should be running, see how it cleans up when the revs drop right down. We will see when i used it in anger!

Simon yep its a mk4 shifter, bolted into the tunnel, the stick is really tall, but i really like it.