CoxyLaad

Coxys R32 4 Motion Corrado - On the Road!!!!

wohoo!!! seems we might se you back in a corrado yet ;) - been lsaving away mesel as well..

yep you might, got a little bit more done today. I have been beefing up my custom radiator support, and making up a few little mounting brackets for stuff.

Jay, here's that little motor I was telling you about that is connected to the aircon loom. If it is for cooling the glove box I cant work out how it gets its cold air feed from the aircon box (although I havent really had a good look)

Its make slow but steady progress mate, thanks for asking!

I have been mostly doing crap nitshit wiring and stuff so nothing to post about really. I am currently wiring up my climatronic unit up.

I have decided to put the car on the road in 2wd first and see what its like. If it needs more grip I have the 4wd axle ready to go on, and I have installed the mk4 abs esp unit with the 4wd control just like Mr Renshaw, so it will have facility to be controlled when it does eventually get fitted.

no :oops:

should make it interesting.

I was planning to see whats its like and then make the decision on whether to fit an ATB diff, or the rear diff ;)

I keep changing my mind every couple of days, so all I am going to say for certain is that it will be going on the road without 4wd or any fancy diff, and I will take it from there.

I currently have plans for some canny power via charger, or possibly turbo, so at present I am thinking 2wd then straight to 4wd. This is all subject to change though - as you well know lol

Come down to the Squires meet at the end of the month and I will take you for a spin in mine now its all done. See whether you think it needs 4WD :)

Jay

and Mr Banana, wheres your members gallery then? :D

I’m sure no one what’s to look at my old yellow shed :lol:

I am sure they would be extremely intereted when they see what you are doing to it!

p.s. it looks clean in that photo - dont tell me you have washed it?!

Well, I actually did something on the car tonight! I know radical or wot.

I dropped the front section of the prop off. A job made 20 times easier due to the fact that my engine no longer sits on the subframe but hangs on the mk4 engine mounts! Took about an hour in total, including dropping the subframe off.

get in :)

any you've been pissing and moaning about not wanting to do that job for about a month.

soft get

what's left to do now beofre it can be driven?

Exhaust link pipe, back axle swap, then lots of wiring for the aircon and the mk4 abs system.

Definately going on the road in 2wd now.

FWD is the way forward anyway ;)

Coxy you off to Inters mate?

nah rubbish, its all about 4wd! More control, much less battling with steering wheel required.. obviously under 300bhp this isn't really a big deal, but above.. I would only have 4wd!