Sign in to follow this  
Slimbo

Hit A Deer...

LOL Whats his insurance co gonna say when they see that

After a second look (this might just be me but) the pics look a bit suspect to me. That second one of the deer looks a but funny :lol: and theres a hell of a lot of blood in strange places unless the driver was killed aswell.

not what i wanted to see with lunch in front of me...

thankfully its carrot and corriander and not tomato soup...

If it's a fake, it's a damn good one! But that kind of mess is about right for something that was hit at high speed and cut in half by the screen.

Kind of reminds me of the car scene from Pulp Fiction..."Why the f'ck am I on brain detail?"

Man that's pretty gross, but I think it's definitely real. I wonder if the driver survived though...

I remember a guy I used to know that worked at a BMW dealership. One day they had this 7 series come in that was just covered with blood inside. A bird had flow into the windscreen and gone straight through it, depositing it's contents all along the inside of the roof and the cream leather interior.

I'd imagine that if a bird can make that much of a mess, it's quite easy for a a deer to do it.

I wonder if the driver survived though....

That's what we can't work out.... why is there blood on the head rest and back rest? Surely the driver would have blocked the spray path - unless he ducked out of the way pretty sharpish!! Or it could be a mixture of driver and deer?

I saw a similar thing when I took my C into the bodyshop - only it was an argument between a Mondeo and a horse! The nearside of the Mondeo was completly panned in - the insurance assesor was nearly sick when he looked inside... horse guts everywhere...