Sign in to follow this  
slot

Tailored Mats

Yeah I got a set of these from my sis for xmas, very nice.

But they're actually £25 + VAT. And when you throw in delivery I think its around £40

They were giving free delivery for orders over £50

I've got these too, had them for nearly two years and can honestly say they are only partly worn considering I use my C daily.

Very good value for money.

Yup, I've had these in both my Corrados and the only faults I found were the little badge falls off after a while and there's no way of fixing them to the floor.

Some superglue fixes the first problem though.

(And the second if you're crazy) :D

havent been able to find any nice mats before, when i got the car i thought id wait till i found some nice ones to do the car justice,... bad idea cus now the carpets are sh*g**d!!! hmm idiot.. :oops: :cry:

Thanks mate, have been looking for new matts as my drivers one was in such a sorry state I've had to take it out and hadn't been able to face VW prices. Will be buying myself a set of these now! 8)

EDIT: Hmmm am I being thick? Clicked the link and they didn't come up, and I've looked around but can't find them on their website :oops: Have you got a P/N?

I've just bought some off ebay from a guy selling what he terms "jaguar Quality". They are very well made and only £15.50 inlcuding delivery. He's a very helpful chap too. Cant remember the link but have a look under the mats section. I've got a cream interior and the oak colour complements it well - plus they dont look so dirty in the winter!

Just tryed the link ?

Must of stop working so , took a screen shot

Part numbers on there :wink:

whats the quality like on the ones from justmatz cos in looking into buying some but think that 40 quid is a bit steep really?

are they worth the money you spend?

cheers,

Alex

i had some mats from justmatz and didnt rate them at all to be honest,to me they felt to stiff,and on mine the backing was white,and i spilt a bit of lager on them whilst at a show and they went mouldy within a couple of days

:?

any that anyone can recommend cos the problem with me is the car is lhd so its not as straight forward to get some

cheers

justmatz do lhd cars too they are very expensive, i spent £140 on mats including a boot mat the fit is amazing apart from the passengers which is too big! they are good quality and look very bling! (black leather & beige mats) but i wouldnt spend that much again! also the fixing system is very very good too.

any that anyone can recommend cos the problem with me is the car is lhd so its not as straight forward to get some

Try Habianek for LHD mats - very good quality but unfortunately no option for a heelpad. Though he did make me a set of mats for my Passat to my own custom templates and they were only £40 for a set of 4, including delivery! Not sure how good his English is, but I used AltaVista's Babelfish and we understood each other! :lol: