Sign in to follow this  
mildmanneredjanitor

Corrado Spotting - December 2004

Blue Storm yesterday (Tuesday) at around 1:30 in the Salford Quays area of Manchester heading from White City towards the Quays... Looked dirty, but sounded excellent! 8)

I was the annoying get in the black Punto who was all over the back end of your car and who eventually managed to get past you... ;)

Blue Storm yesterday (Tuesday) at around 1:30 in the Salford Quays area of Manchester heading from White City towards the Quays... Looked dirty, but sounded excellent! 8)

I was the annoying get in the black Punto who was all over the back end of your car and who eventually managed to get past you... ;)

nice to see your driving the hire car like its supposed to be driven 8) :lol:

As sideways as possible?!? Remember, the best handling car you'll ever drive is a hire car... ;) 8) :lol:

As sideways as possible?!? Remember, the best handling car you'll ever drive is a hire car... ;) 8) :lol:

It's there to be thrashed to within millimeters of it's life :lol:

I did actually manage to overtake a C in my pile-o-junk diesel 306 courtesy car... just before he pulled out and blatted past me doing about twice my speed :lol:

Corrado mania in Ipswich at the moment...

Green Storm parked at BT's Adastral Park reception yesterday lunchtime then later spotted another green one (no badges) around Warren Heath after work..

Then after going up to Stealth today, saw 3 in 30 mins - an L reg with VR6 at the bottom of Gladstone road, then another L reg VR, red around warren heath again then an M plate coming out of Woodbridge...

L reg VR6 in red (looked totally standard on Speedlines) parked on Earlsdon High Street this evening at around 9pm? Had gone when I finally fell out of the curry house at about 11:20pm :(

Dark blue K-reg on the way through Paignton this morning, couldn't grab the model, think it was a vr6 tho.

Pretty sure i just spotted Jay Renshaw driving along Queens Park Terrace in Southampton? Was it you mate? Suprised to see you up this neck of the woods... Had to double take, but pretty sure it was you. I was about 3 cars behind in the grubby white Xantia.

Steve

Spotted a light colour J plate 16 valve on the Ancaster to Colsterworth road this morning around 7am.

Couldn't really tell the reg or colour as it was minging!! Plus I overtook it in my diesel shed!

kreg green G60 heading up M5 at 130 ish this afternoon, gave you the thumbs up as you passed seeings as i was in the tdi

nice :D

blue one (i think - really should concentrate more when i'm driving) :) on staplers (iow) this morning.

driver was wearing a wooly hat.

Red VR6 parked outside Caffyns VW in Portslade tis morning

saw another blue corrado this morning at the traffic lights in West Byfleet, (possibly M reg??) you waved, i waved. anyone.................?

saw a blue j reg last night in finchley near the cinema while i was fighting through the traffic. lady was driving it. i love seeing women in corrados, it turns me on!!

saw a blue j reg last night in finchley near the cinema while i was fighting through the traffic. lady was driving it. i love seeing women in corrados, it turns me on!!

steady on Stel!! :lol:

steady on Stel!! :lol:

i bet most people on here would agree with me :wink:

has a slightly different effect to seeing a woman in a polo :D

J reg g60 heading from A30 to St Austell this aftenoon at 2ish, couldn't wave as i was hiding in the back of my boss's multipla :!:

B** HNQ (dark colour, didn't see badges) spotted joining the A46 from the warwick junction - I was the VR6 in front of you. Anyone here?

--

Olly

Tornado Red G60 in car park at Coatbridge B&Q today-fcukn gleaming.Reg was G60 ***

Cheers Fraser

Blue VR6 in the Colchester Tescos car park today - very badly parked just asking for a door ding :roll:

Not half as sexy as mine obviously but a nice standard one all the same - with leather - grrrrr :evil:

VR6 N*** YKV parked in Festival Place car park in Basingstoke this afternoon, nice leather