Sign in to follow this  
mildmanneredjanitor

Corrado Spotting - December 2004

'N' reg 16v (black or dark brown? it was under street lighting and difficult to tell) Thursday Night about 7.15pm.

Stopped next to me at the traffic lights by the Plough pub in Beddington, Surrey and pointed out my gf's scarf was peeking out the bottom of the door. Gave me a thumbs up :)

Late reg Green VR6 ??....going in the opposite direction in the lovely town of Balham. Friday night 10 Dec, about 9:45 ??

Who's was the L reg vr6 in Citygate VW - Colindale on Thursday afternoon? Looked very nice, i think 15" wheels but otherwise pretty standard

OH and did anyone see me on the edgware road in a cloud of steam!? lol :oops:

Who owns the PIL reg or maybe ?IL reg dark coloured C driving past Newtownabbey College in Northern Ireland on Saturday night about 8, just caught up with it when he decided to go in a different direction :roll:

SAW WHITE CORRADO IN FINDON THIS MORNING JUST CAUGHT HIM WAVING AT LAST SECOND,THEN SAW A BLACK CORRADO WITH WHAT LOOKED LIKE 17s AND LOWERED GOING ALONG THE A259 IN LITTLEHAMPTON

H reg 16V and silver 16V, both in Looe this weekend

L reg Silver valver? in Halfrauds car park in Cambridge... I was the weirdo with red hair gawping at you cos I'd just got out of mine :D

Passed and flashed a dark metallic red Corrado (poss sherry pearl?) on the Windermere lake road sunday morning.

Didn't spot what model (or a reply for that matter :roll: ) but neither of us were hanging around.

Any takers?

Very nice lady driving a ice-grey/silver'ish coloured L-reg through newton abbot sat. afternoon. Flashed (my headlights) at you and you flashed back :)

Two in quick succession lunchtime today.

First later shape dark blue heading towards me near Birchington/Garlinge in Thanet. Older guy with tash- didn't have time to wave to you.

Red J-plate G60 parked up in a small village (can't remember the name!) near Manston airport.

just got back from a 600 mile trip to somerset!

red ****BRE i thimk by telford on thursday evening, beeped cos it was dark dunno if you saw, followed for a bit then went.

thursday evening in bridgewater, red with venoms parked on the roadside

today black parked opposite VW dealer on bristol road in bridgewater.

well thats one more than i saw last time i was down there!

spotted a white one (i think it was flusted) near quarr abbey on saturday

driver waved, but i didn't wave back (sorry, i was too slow)

next time i'll toot :)

Spotted M reg Grey/Blue (it was dirty) VR6 parked in the norwich library car park, parked next to you because i would assume you wound't hit my doors when you got in or out of you car. :)

Anyone on here.

White 16v, G888*** seen today at 11am, you were parked at one of units near John Carr motorcycles, Claughton-on-Brock. I was getting bike MOT'd at the time.

Silver C pulling out of the Shell petrol station on the A264 near East Grinstead. Only spotted at last minute as it was dark so didn't have time to flash.

Hope no one spots me - car is filthy, had to get out on the way home and clen the headlamps - ooops

On Sunday evening i was starting my jounrey from my parents place in SW London to my flat in Dagenham - 2mins in to the journey - at Shanon's Corner New Malden i saw a burgandy (i think) G60 - J-Reg - and it had a for sale sign in the window! It looked so i chased it - driver thought i was trying to race so sped off! We drove all the way to Kingston with me trying to flash etc and trying to hint that i wanted the car to pull over to look in to possibly buying it - but of course he took it as me flashing him telling him to speed up! Provided some fun though :wink:

Still have no idea how much the car was to be sold for! It looked in mint condition though!

Today at 10am on the drive in to work [ahem - thought id take my time as the boss was not in today!] i saw a black J-reg G60 in Dagenham - just off Green Lane - looked great :)

Just had a green one pull alongside me at some lights in Ipswich. Not sure which model though but looking sweet on some 17s.

On my door step this morning at 7.20, petrol station, Deby road, Sandiacre.................possibly Grey valver or G60 wearing 17's.

OK!!

This has to be someone off here. 2.0 16v in what appeared to be twilight violet - I parked next to you in the Sainsburys car park in the Canley area of Coventry this afternoon and you'd gone when I came back to my car - had a CCGB sticker in the back window too! See attached picture (new phone is easier to get pictures off now!) ;)