Sign in to follow this  
marcus

My choice of wheels-with pics- vote please.

Im going for 16"inch wheels. these are what i have in mind. I do have a favourite. Please tell me what you think look best. Thanks.

There all pretty sweet mate but the top 2 get my vote, porche looky likey ones are pretty sweet, a boy up here has them on his mk4 golf and they look pretty ding dong

How about some Speedline Comp2's mate.. can give you a pretty good idea of what they would look like on a J reg face lift Pearl Green G60.. lol ;)

Like the BBS's most though.. can't go wrong with BBS's! :)

There was only 1 pic when I looked but now I've seen them all, my votes go to the artecs or the Rondells. I think the Corrado's lines lend themselves a lot better to simple 5 spoke designs, although the RXs are a very nice wheel for a more subtle look.

Another vote for the Rondell's look the best out of those pics. I do like the RX's though but there going on my car

Thanks gentlemen.

Rondells seem to be the favourite. I know the bbs look good but seem to be too common for me! Porsche wheels imo are bit modern looking for me old C. My curent Favs are the Azev K's BUT they have got a hubcap appearence about them- I know i want deepdish style, shiney and different and smart and non-chav. I think Rondells are probably gona win though,. May have to get vr6 hubs though .

Keep voting please as i'll be buying nxt month.